Day 2.28

Sorry 😂😂 I just realized Day 26 was supposed to be Day 2.26
Also warning! Too many bad words;;; Read the explanation below... If you don't get the chapter.

"You're so fucking dumb!" Yohan yelled through the phone. "Why am I the dumb one?! You're the one who let's him gets close with his child!" The other line yelled back. "At least I didn't give out vital information to some random guy I slept with!" Yohan pushes his hair back out of frustration.

Everything was perfect, Taehyung was warming up to him. Jungkook is staying away. Taeguk likes him. Not until his stupid friend gave out the info on how the kid got into Korea.

"Shit. What if it's one of Taehyung's men? What do I do?! I don't wanna go in prison!" He said, pushing his hair back. "Shit." The other guy cursed. "What?"

"We might be in deep shit. The guy who I slept with? Was fucking the Kim Jack of Bangtan Islands. The fucking King! Fuck! And your Taehyung was the fucking crown prince of that mother fucking rich country. Shit Yo, we're dead. We're so fucking dead. We need to tell Andrei and- and-"

"WHAT?! Does that mean Jeon Jungkook was-"

"Was the motherfucking QUEEN when Kim Taehyung took the throne. You fucked up. We fucked up. Shit. Call that bastard who thought of this shitty plan. Argh!"

"Ugh! Fine!" He bit his bottom lip. He didn't know any of this. Why? What? How? The questions in his mind kept increasing as he dials the number of his 'friend'.

"Why didn't you tell me Kim Taehyung and this kid are royalty?! Bogum they'll have my head!" Yohan yelled. "Shut up, Yo. I gave what you wanted right? A Taehyung. Now do your fucking job and make those two never find their child."

"Too late, Park. Taehyung already has his hands on Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taeguk. He processed the fucking documents and will take the child back tomorrow. I'll be in jail if I stopped it. I'm out, Bogum. I don't want this anymore." Yohan said ending the call.

He cursed to himself. All he wanted was to be with the one he loves. Kim Taehyung. Yohan was one the guys who fell in love with Taehyung just by watching him in the Magic Shop. He wanted him, but he's really afraid to talk to him.

He never mastered the courage to talk to him until Jeon Jungkook came. He hated Jungkook, always flirting and coming for Taehyung. He wanted Jungkook out of the picture. And then someone offered him a job years later saying to kidnapped Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook's child. Kim Taeguk.

He was planning on keeping the child and locking him in an abandoned apartment but he's gone soft when he saw him. He saw Taehyung in that innocent baby. So he put him in an orphanage and decided to work there. Until he met Taehyung.

He acted as if he's a stupid teen who just fell in love for Taehyung to notice him. But then again, it's always Jungkook. Jungkook this, Jungkook that.

Now that he learned Taehyung is taking Taeguk away he's planning on escaping along with the child his heart fell in love with. He wanted- needed Taeguk. He doesn't care if he rots in jail after this. He just wanted Taehyung to notice him.

And the same goes for Park Bogum, after meeting Jungkook in the castle he knew he has to have him. He knew he has to break their beautiful family in order to have Jungkook. But he never got the chance to leave his country, the Haters Island.

First, his plan was to break off their marriage by making it looks like Taehyung cheated on Jungkook. But he knew it wouldn't happen unless something really important was gone. And Taeguk is their treasure. Their marriage broke off and the country was suffering for a while. It's like killing two birds with one stone, right?

He took their child and dethroned Taehyung. Amazing, isn't he?

"Just wait, Kim Taehyung. I'll take you out of the picture. It'll be me, Jungkook and Taeguk."

___________________________________

So brief explanation,
Bogum had been 'imprisoned' in the Haters Island, right? At least that's what they know. Bogum is the prince of the country. He sent an impostor him to play with the Kim's. And also, he fell inlove with JK. So he wanted the country to fall and for Taehyung and Jungkook's marriage to end. And Yohan is a friend of one of his men. Andrei.
So Yohan doesn't really work at the orphanage but more of like an undercover to look after Taeguk?

The chapters really messy. But I'm too lazy to edit.. Sorryyyy
So yeah, the culprits, everyone?

Also, notice the bad words there. It's just so ironic how I casually type those when I don't even speak 'em.😂😂