Day 17

"I've been like here twice and this place never gets old." Jin said as his eyes wanders through the beautiful scenery. "It's still so beautiful and perfect." He whispered and looked at Namjoon who's standing beside him, admiring the piece of art in front. "Like us.." He mumbled. Namjoon looked at him curiously. "What?" He asked. Jin smiled and shook his head. "I was just thinking that some things are beautiful no matter how much disaster they went through." He said and looked away. 'Like when we break up. I still love you even after all these years, Namjoon. Please don't fall for someone else. Because I don't know how much I..'

"Hyung? The ride's here. Let's go." Namjoon said and they hop in.

Love is so painful

Goodbyes are even more painful

I can't go on if you're not here

Love me, love me

Come back to my arms

"Oh, sirs. This song is really good! My daughter likes it a lot!" The driver said and the two not only looked away but has also felt awkward. "This is perfect for those who are wanting a second chance in love!" The driver said and sang along.

I don't know you, you didn't know me

The reason we broke up was quite simple

Love is not over~

"Oh, we're here!" Namjoon paid the driver and they enter at the hotel they're going to stay. They head to the front to book 2 rooms. "Hi, can we have 2 rooms please?" Namjoon politely asked. "Ah, of course.. oh my! I am so sorry sir! There is a party so almost all are booked. There is only one left, though. Would you get it?" The lady smiled and wait for their response. Jin exaggeratedly shook his head. "No. No. No." It would've been too awkward for them since they're not together anymore.

"But it's late at night already, Jin. We'll have no place to sleep to. It'll be fine." Namjoon said to him and turned to the front desk lady. "We'll take it." Jin shook his head and closed his eyes. 'How could he?! What is he thinking?! We are obviously not a couple anymore to share a room with only one bed!' Jin bit his lip out of habit. After paying, Namjoon turned to him and saw the older biting his lip hard. He immediately held the other's face and put his finger on it. "Stop. It'll bleed."

Jin looked up and saw Namjoon's eyes staring at his. He can't help but lose all his strength and fall in. Namjoon noticed it and immediately removed his hand. "Let's go?" Namjoon asked after turning his back. Jin only nodded looking disappointed. 'I knew it. He doesn't love me anymore...'

"Jeon Jungkook!!!!! When are you going to wake up?! It's 3 in the afternoon already?! Do you plan on sleeping all day?! Get the fuck up!" Hoseok yelled to his roommate and the other only turned and covers his ears. "Ah, that's how you want it. Fine! I'm calling, Jimin!" He said and dialed Jimin's number on his phone. "Hey, Jungkookie won't get up. Help." He said and ended the call.

Five seconds later, a high pitched voice screamed from the living room which made Hoseok and Jungkook cover their ears. "JEON JUNGKOOK!!" Jimin entered his room and saw Jungkook still lying on his bed with Hoseok sitting on the study table. "Yah! You're not going to wake up?! Huh?! I was born first so you have to follow me and wake up, Jeon Jungkook! Blah blah blah!!!" Jimin rants and Jungkook tries to cover his ears but it didn't work. Who says Hoseok nags a lot?

"I'm up, I'm up." He said and sat down. "What's going on with you anyway? You didn't attend classes yesterday and the day before. Jungkookie, answer hyung truthfully.. Did you really end the contract?" Jimin asked. Jungkook bit his lip and looked down before nodding slightly. "I did. And he said yes." Jungkook clenched his fists tightly on the blanket he's holding. "He could've said no! But no! He said yes! A fucking YES! Argh!" He yelled making the two look at him weirdly.

"Kookie, you are so weird. You're the one who wanted to end it but you want him to say no? The heck? What do you expect him to say? He doesn't know if you like him, okay! Of course he'll say yes! Didn't he say it before?! To let the customer have their way?! Oh my god, Jeon Jungkook!" Jimin then let out a frustrated sigh. "You're so stupid!" He added. "I know!" Jungkook answered. "I know.. but I went there again and it's locked. He's obviously avoiding me! I wanted to clear out how I feel and.." Jungkook fidgets and bit lip.

"He left, didn't he?" Hoseok asked. Jungkook looked at him and nodded. "Honey, why did you end it so abruptly?" Jimin asked and Jungkook looked at Hoseok. "What?! I just gave you my opinion and you're the one that did it and hurt him." Hoseok defends himself. "Mmm.. ngh.. uwaaaaa!!!" Jungkook cried and his two friends hugs him.

"Hey, think positively okay? He'll come back. Wait for him, okay?" Jimin said and Hoseok nodded his head. "Nn! He will, Jungkookie!"

"How are you, my lord?" His butler asked. Taehyung looked at him and rolled his eyes. "Drop the formalities, Jack." He sighed and flipped the page of the book he's reading. "I can't, your highness. Your father will kill me." The butler sighed and smiled. He ruffled the younger's hair. "I've missed you, my lord." Taehyung smiled. "I missed you too, Jackie.." He hugged the other's waist. "Do you want me to accompany you later?" Jack asked and gently stroke the younger's hair. "No need, I can handle it myself."

"I'll be fine."

_______________________________________________________

^^

I just throw here whatever I was thinking 😂😂

^_^