Day 16 Pt. 2

"Taehyung?" Namjoon called through Taehyung's office. "Tae?" He called once more when he entered his friend's private room. Namjoon started to feel uneasy when he saw no one. "Namjoon! No one's downstairs." Jin reported as soon as he saw the younger. "No one's here either. Hmm?" He saw a piece of suspicious looking envelope on the table. "Shit."

"What? What?" Jin asked. He grab the envelope from Namjoon's hand. "Oh my God. He went back?! That little kid!" Jin bit his lip and looked at the extravagant paper he's holding frustratingly. "We have to get him back, Namjoon! There's no way I'm letting him stay there!" Jin said. "Jin he chose this. There's nothing we could do-"

"There's a lot of something we could do! That kid has suffered enough there, he already escaped and there's no way I'm letting him go back to that hideous place!" Jin said angrily and went to his car. "Jin! Wait! I'll come." Namjoon said and sat on the passenger seat.

"Do you have your passport with you?" Jin asked since he gave it back to Namjoon when they broke up. "Yeah, here." Namjoon said and grab the passport from his backpack. "Eh?" Jin muttered. "You always hold it for me since I always lose it, right? Hold it for me again, Jin." Namjoon said and Jin grabs the passport.

"N-nhn." Jin responded and put the passport in his small bag. "Let's go." He said and the car starts to move.

I will not give you up this time~

Baby I.. Dancing in the dark~

I whispered underneath my breath~

Darling, you look perfect tonight.~

"Kim Seokjin, you look so perfect in every way. You are like a prince in every fairytale story. But this time I want to be your knight in shining armor, I want to be your prince, I want to be the one who will protect you. Jin.. In every way possible, may I be your happy ending?" Jin bit his lip to prevent himself from smiling. He never knew this man, Kim Namjoon, a very popular and intellectual man would kneel in front of him and ask him to be his. How on earth can he not say yes?

The two both looked away, one's focusing on the road and the other's pretending to be asleep. Dear, the atmosphere between them is even more awkward than Jin during his first few weeks at the Magic Shop. (like his pre-debut aura 😉😉😂)

"Are you hungry, hyung? I have a biscuit in my bag. Do you want one?" Namjoon asked when they're suddenly stuck in traffic. "Mm." Jin simply responded since the tiredness is taking a toll on him. The airport is quite far after all and the traffic is super heavy. Namjoon hand him a biscuit and they started eating.

"Are you tired?" Jin asked the younger. "You can sleep. You don't have to stay awake with me. You had a show a while ago, right? I bet you're even more tired than me. Take a rest, Namjoon." Namjoon only nodded and rested his head on the window. Jin took a glance at the younger. 'What on earth is he eating? He's getting thinner and we've only broken up two weeks ago. He should eat more and..'

*BEEP!!*

Jin erased his thoughts and drove the car. He stepped on the gas a bit too hard and Namjoon almost bump his head on the front. "Ah, Joon! Careful! I'm sorry!" He said and catches Namjoon's chest. The other woke up from the shock and fixes his position.

'Joon, huh.' Namjoon covers his mouth to hide his smirk. "We're here!!!" Jin announced and he turned off the engine. They grabbed their bags and went out. Jin locked his car and they head to the airport. "Uh, two tickets to Bangtan Islands." Namjoon asked and the lady gave them the flight and price.

"It's $320, sir." The cashier said and Namjoon handed his card. It's expensive since that country is private and not many people can just enter there. It is also not that popular but it is the best country to go to.

"Namjoon, I can pay for my own." Jin insisted after learning that Namjoon paid for his ticket when he went to the restroom. "Namjoon.." Jin whined when the younger didn't even spare him a glance. "It's fine, hyung. It's for Taehyung, right?"

Jin frowned. "What does Taehyung have to do with this? Joonie~." He whines. "Ah. So-sorry." He take back what he said. "I'm sorry." Jin bit his lip and plays with his fingers. "It's good." Namjoon hummed and went ahead of Jin. He tried to control his smile but failed.

__________________________________

So... HAPPY JK DAY!!!! 🎉🎉
Even though there's no taekook or kookie here their parents are here sooooooooo.... HAPPY JK DAY!! 😂

I promise I'll bring those two back.

BTW, just sharing.. I told my mom I wanted to celebrate Kookie's birthday so we went to the mall and I bought a Gelato cookie for our Kookie!! 😂😂🍪🍪

HAPPY JK DAY!!

P. S. I am so inspired by your comments^^

P. S. S. HAPPY JK DAY!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉💕