Day 30

Time skippppp~~

Two years later....

"Ma!!" A little kid yelled as he ran towards his mother who is preparing his baby chair. (dunno what it's called)

"Yes, sweetie?" His mother asked. The little boy pouted and made a face. "I don't like carrots.." The boy lowered his head a bit. Even though he's only 3 years old he's already very smart. He already knows what he likes and what he doesn't.

"Jun. You have to eat this. It'll make you healthy. Plus, if you eat this daddy will take you to that amusement park!" The boy's face immediately lightened up as he stab the carrot with his chopsticks. "Babe!" His husband complained the other only smirked.

"Come on, Joonie. For Junie?" Jin sweetly pleaded his husband. The younger could only sigh and nodded his head making his family squeal in joy. "I love you, Namjoon." Jin said and hugged his husband. "Say it too, Junie." The kid reached for his dad's hand and let out a cute, "I love you, daddy!" which made his parent's heart softened.

"Thank you, baby. Thank you too, my wife. Anyway, I'll be at Magic Shop this weekend so can it wait until next weekend?" Namjoon said. Jin nodded his head repeatedly, understanding the situation. "It's fine, Namjoon. Tae needs you. Right, sweetie?" Jin said and scooped a food from his son's plate and made an 'ahhh' sound and the kid opened his mouth to accept the food.

"Hmmm.. I love my understanding wife." Namjoon kisses Jin's hand and he smiled at the older. "I love you.." He whispered. Jin sweetly smiled. 'Everything just seems so perfect..' and replied an, "I love you too."

"Where are you taking me, hyung?!" Jimin yelled trying to balance himself as the older drag him. "Yoongi!!" He yelled once more. Yoongi stopped and looked at the younger who's clearly exhausted. "Jiminie, relax. We're near."

As soon as they reached their destination, Jimin's heart beat increased as if he fell in love once again with the older. "Jimin.." Yoongi called. Jimin looked at him and he felt tears falling from his eyes.

"Its.. It's been two years.. Many things have happened and I still don't know if you're ready or not.. Jimin can I officially ask you to be my boyfriend?" Yoongi kneeled in front of Jimin who became a crying mess.

"Yes.. Yes!! Yes!!" Jimin sobbed loudly and hugged Yoongi who was still kneeling. Yoongi was shocked and he couldn't move. "I love you... For so long I've always been in love with you.. Until now.. I don't think I can fall for anyone else but you.." Jimin cried and he pulled away to face the older who's still shooked.

"Hey.." Jimin cupped his face. Yoongi felt a warm liquid fall on his cheeks. After all these years.. After so many trials.. "I love you, Park Jimin!" Yoongi blurted out and the younger smiles. He kissed the older and Yoongi held his waist to pull him closer.

"Why did you bring me here?" Jimin asks as soon as they let go. "Well, isn't this place where we first met?" Yoongi said pointing at the shop across the road. The shop was still amazing as ever with a big sign on top saying, 'Magic Shop' Yoongi smiled at the younger and they both stood up.

"We first saw each other from here and there, right? And now, I cross the road for you, Jimin." Yoongi said and they both looked at the Magic Shop who's even though closed is still standing still. "Taehyung.. Is probably the one who made us met. He kept on nagging me to clean that freaking window where I saw you." Yoongi chuckled.

"Mm. Me too. Jungkookie, always asks me to buy his favorite drink that they only have here. Those two.." Jimin smiled and cling himself to Yoongi. As they watch the sun falling on the back of the shop.

Namjoon entered the shop and he placed his things in the younger's table. "Tae.. Taehyung?" He called. "Don't tell me.. Fuck! Kim Taehyung?!" Namjoon searched the whole shop but saw no one. Until he entered the garden.

"Hyung.. I found him.."

______________________________

Back story will be on the next chappp..

Love lotss

Wattpad is making me confuseddd