Day 20 pt. 2

"We are here." Namjoon declared. Jungkook looked around from the window. "Here?" He asked not believing the older. "Are you two playing jokes with me? This is a freaking castle?!" Jungkook stated unbelievably. He frowned at the two who's smirking. "Yeah? Well, let me tell you Jeon Jungkook.. This castle is your Taehyungie's home." Jin proudly said. He lift his chin up not removing the smug look on his face. Jungkook's jaw drop and was shook by the announcement. "Dear God." He whispered.

Once they've entered the castle, the youngest had his mouth agape and was awed by the beautiful palace. "Jungkookie, your mouth." Jin reminded him and he shut it close. He was still wondering on why the guards or should we call them, royal guards? Let them in with just a word from the two. Jungkook stopped walking when he saw a portrait of the royal family, or so he thought just because he saw a man wearing a crown.

He saw Taehyung on the left side with his poker face. The older nonetheless still look beautiful and handsome as always. But this is a side of Taehyung he doesn't know. A side purposely hidden to him. A serious Taehyung who doesn't smile, grin, laugh, smirk and make him feel all those funny emotions. Then, he noticed that Taehyung was the only one on the left and his 'siblings' are on the right beside their mother.

"Jungkook?" Jin noticed that the younger is not following them anymore. "Joonie, where's Jungkook?" He panicked a little as Jungkook knows nothing. Namjoon's eyes widened and he searched for the younger. "Shit." He whispered when they saw no signs of Jungkook. "No.. no.. Jimin and Hoseok are gonna kill us!" Jin whispered to Namjoon and cling his arm to his boyfriend. They trace their steps backwards and look for the youngest. They panicked when they reached the entrance but still saw no signs of Jungkook. "What do we do?!"

"Young master, here are the plans for today...." Jack continues blabbering about Taehyung's schedules and the latter doesn't seem to be interested. "My lord, please cooperate.." Jack pleaded. Taehyung rolled his eyes and looked away. "I will cooperate if you stop calling me that. And start calling me by my name." The butler sighed. "What a stubborn master, you are. Find, Taehyungie.." Jack smiled when saw a grin forming on the younger's lips. He hasn't seen Taehyung smiled ever since he arrived. And he would trade everything for the happiness of his little brother.

"Sir Jack, the king is asking for you." A maid called. Jack bowed to Taehyung and smiled. "I shall see you later, my lord." He said with a smile making the younger glare at him. He chuckled and left Taehyung behind. Taehyung sighed and stroll around the palace he hasn't been in for 6 years. "Same.. same.." He whispered and stopped by the hall where the portraits are. "Ah.. I want to see Jungkook. Damn, I miss him so much.." He whined as he enter the hall.

He was in deep thought until he bumped into someone. "Ah, sorry-" Taehyung's world stopped. The time, rotation and etc. stops in his world. He stared at the person in front of him. He couldn't move. He couldn't speak. He couldn't hug him. 'Do You love me that much, huh? You even granted me my wish..' He thought and gulped. He cleared his throat making Jungkook flinch. "W-wh-" And their lips connected. Taehyung held the younger's waist and pulled him closer. Jungkook immediately grabs the older's shirt for support to his shaking legs. Taehyung caressed his left cheek with his right hand on his waist.

Taehyung let go, leaving Jungkook dazed. He tightened his grip on the older and tried to pull him closer for another kiss. But Taehyung hugs him. And he couldn't complain. "Hyung.." Jungkook encircled his arms on Taehyung's neck and buries his face on it. "I missed you so fucking much, Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung whispered to him. Jungkook blushed and buries his face more. "I'm sorry.." Jungkook cries and whispered his sorry's over and over again.

"No.. no.. it's my fault.. I'm sorry, baby. I'm sorry. I didn't consider your feelings.. I'm sorry.." Taehyung pulled away and held Jungkook's face. "I love you, Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung smiled which made the younger cry a river. "I love you so much.." Taehyung kisses his forehead, nose, eyes, cheeks.. and gave him a soft sweet and gentle kiss on his lips.

__________________________________________

Sorry for not updating 😭😭🙏🙏
I really wanted to update but couldn't.. I can't find time.. like exams are coming soon in like 2 days from now..
And I'm very busy with my project 😭
I'm so sorry
And thank you for 788 reads 🎉🎉😱😱
I didn't think anyone would read this seriously 😱😱😱😱

For an apology here's a teaser for the next chapter!!!

Day 20 pt 3

"I'm sorry.. I can't be with you.." The younger cries even more. He thought he'll finally have a chance in love. He thought this is finally his true love. But guess what? He thought wrong. It wasn't him.. It's not him. It can never be him.... Who will stay by his side and smile, laugh and do goofy things with him. "Why?! Why, hyung?!" He doesn't care anymore. He don't wanna care anymore. He's tired after all..

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋