Day 19

"Are you sure you want to go today?" Jimin asked his friend. Jungkook nodded his head several times and held his bag tightly. "Of course! I already have my ticket. I can't back out now!" Jungkook breathed in and immediately stood up when he hear his flight number. "Ah, I have to go now. Tell Hoseok I said bye." Jungkook waved at Jimin and ran to the entrance. When he finally sat down on his designated seat on the plane he immediately thought of Taehyung and how is he going to find him.

"I'll make sure we're going to be a couple, Tae!" Jungkook cheered and let the time pass. "What now?" He sighed as he tightened his hold on his phone. He has just arrived at the airport. And he obviously don't know what to do. "Right! Jin and Namjoon are here!" He immediately called them through internet since it's a different sim in the country. "Please answer, hyung." He whispered when Jin's phone only kept on ringing.

"Hello?" Jungkook almost squealed when the older answered. "H-hyung! Hi! Haha!" He nervously laughed. Jin, on the other side frowned. "What's wrong, Kookie?" Jin asked worried about his baby friend. "Umm.. You and Namjoon are in Bangtan Islands, right? Uh.. C-could you tell me where Taehyung is?"

Jungkook swallowed his ego and asked even though he shouldn't be asking for Taehyung since he's the one who made him leave. Jin, on the other line, smiled. "If you're the only one who can save him then a million times yes. I will bring you to him, if you want." Jungkook couldn't answer. What does he mean? Why is he saying this to me? I am.. Not like that at all.. He thought and tears fell from his eyes.

Jin trusts him so much. He doesn't deserve it, or so he thought. "But.. I.. Hurt him.." Jungkook whispered. "He needs you, Jungkook. Only you. And I swear.. He doesn't think of you the way you thought. He loves you. More than you could ever know. So.. I'll pick you up. Text me where you're staying. See you, Kookie!!" The older ended the call and left Jungkook hooked.

He bit his lip and blushed madly. He felt his heart beat twice as much as normal. He loves you.... Was the only thing he could remember. He ran to where the taxis are and took a ride to a hotel. When he reached his destination, he immediately booked a room and went there.

He jumped on the bed and smiled. "Ahhh!! That's so embarrassing!! Why did Jin have to say that?!!" He buries his face on a pillow and squealed. "Hehe.. Ah! Stop!! Seriously! What happens if I expect too much?" He rose from the bed and sat down.

"But... If everything doesn't work out.. I'll just ask Taehyung to magic it!" He giggled at his own stupidity. "What am I thinking? Have I gone mad?" He knocks on his forehead lightly. "Saying things like that makes me expect something. Like something." He lies down and fell into a deep slumber. Or not..

_________________________________

I'm sorry this is like super short... *pouts*

Anyways, thanks for reading and voting!!! I give you the purple heart!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

HAPPY RM DAY!! 🎉🎉