Day 4

Everything was fine until the kiss happen, what Jungkook had thought. He touched his lips and pout. "Argh!! Why do I keep remembering that?! It wasn't like this when he kissed me the first time." He complained to himself. "Compose yourself, Jeon Jungkook!" He cheered and slap himself on both cheeks.

"Kookie, what're you doin'?" Taehyung asked as he place a cup of hot choco in front of Jungkook on the table and took a sip of his. "N-nothing!! Haha! Thanks." Jungkook averted his eyes and nervously laugh.

"Hmm. Ah! Today's December 4, right?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook stopped and nodded confusely. "Today's Jin's birthday! I'll give Namjoon a call if he's going to do a surprise or something." Taehyung excitingly said. Jungkook smiled catching Taehyung's excitement.

"Namjoon! Hey! So what's the plan for this year?" Taehyung asked cheerfully. The two couple always have a thing for each other's birthday, like Namjoon organizing Jin's last year's birthday at Jeju Island. Or buying him an expensive watch or giving him a surprise party and the lot. Jin, of course, also does the same with Namjoon. Though most of it are parties.

"Oh? Sorry Tae, no party or anything is gonna happen. I'm a little busy so see 'ya." Namjoon answered and ended the call immediately. Taehyung was left dumbfounded and Jungkook kept on asking questions. After finalizing what Namjoon has said, Taehyung sighed and held his phone a little tight on his hand.

"They broke up.. Again." Jungkook eyes opened wide and his mouth agape. "What?!" He yelled. "What do you mean by again?!" Jungkook asked. "H-how could that happen?! They're like the most sweetest, cutest, oldest and sickening couple I know!"

"I.. Even I don't know as well, Kookie. But you know what, not all people are perfect.. There are flaws.. Mistakes.. Wrong doings and other things. It just so happen that these things happen to the both of them." Taehyung explained. Jungkook teared up and bit his lower lip." Why then?" He asked softly.

"They've broken up three times and from all those it was Jin who always initiated the break up. He would always say that he's bored with Namjoon and will ask for a break up. Of course, Namjoon will give him space.. Their longest break up was 3 months." Taehyung said. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

"They'll be fine. Don't worry. It's their problem. They probably get back together in a few weeks or so. Let's go?" Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded. They are now headed to their date at the mall. Of course, a typical date.

"It's showing!!" Jungkook exclaimed when he saw his favorite movie's sequel on the list. "Oh my god!! Tae we have to watch this!!!" He screamed. Taehyung laughed and nodded. "Ah~ DNA was sooo good! And now Fake Love?! I bet it's going to be worldwide!!" He commented. Taehyung smiled at the younger's excitement.

"Have you watched this, Tae?" Jungkook asked as he grabbed the popcorn from the counter. "Yep." Taehyung answered and he helped Jungkook with the food. "Really?! Who's your favorite character? Mine is V!! He's like so perfect!!" Jungkook said dreamily. Taehyung pouted at the younger, expressing his jealousy. "Well, I like JK." He said. "He's cute." Jungkook gasped and tried to hide his sour look. He likes all the actors but he particularly didn't like JK just now.

"Why..?" He mumbled. Taehyung smirked and rested his arms on Jungkook's shoulders. "He's cute? Like you." He said and Jungkook blushed. Hard. "A-ah.. E-well Jimin likes Suga and Hoseok likes J-Hope!" He exclaimed and Taehyung chuckled. "Yeah. Namjoon likes SJ, Yoongi likes ChimChim and Jin likes RM. We watched the movie all together."

"Heh.. How nice." Jungkook whispered and smiled. "Hey, don't smile like that in public. I might kiss you."

And Jungkook exploded.

______________________________

I'm sorry not sorry. 😊😊

Ctto. BTS and bighit ent.

Lol