[27]- Get it together

I woke up to a loud noise that sounded like a walrus having breathing problems. I opened my eyes and looked around the room. I was laying on the couch next to Billie who seemed to be the source of the noise that woke me up. He was snoring. I looked at my arm, which stilled had a paper towel duct-taped to the cut.

"Scooby's awake!" I heard Tre yell, he ran down next to me and started jumping up and down.

"What? Tre?" I asked. I felt groggy and tired. Billie woke up.

"Shut the fuck up Tre" he yelled as he threw his pillow at Tre. Tre shut up and went to go annoy Mike. Billie closed his eyes again, but they were shot open moments later.

"Dakota!" He yelled "Are you okay? How are you feeling? How many fingers am I holding up?" He held up 3 fingers.

"Three. I'm fine, I just feel groggy and stuff" I replied getting up and slowly walking to the kitchen table in the apartment.

"Why are you walking like that?" Billie asked concerned. I looked at him funny, I thought I was walking fine.

"Like what?"

"You keep stumbling and stuff, you look drunk"

"I'm not drunk...am I?"

"No, it must of been those pills she gave you last night. I want to murder that Bitch"

"C'mon, I'm fine, really!". Billie stood up and walked over to me, putting his hand on my forehead.

"You have a fever, when we go to the hospital I'll get them to check you out"

"I'm not sick though"

"Yeah, I know, but it's proably something to do with the drugs"

"Oh..." I went to go and get dressed and have a shower, which didn't take too long since Adrienne and Billie wanted to get me to the hospital quickly, since my cut was starting to bleed again. We all got into the car and drove to the hospital, which was about 7 minutes away from where we were staying.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I had to get 6 stitches in my arm aswell as a blood test so that they could attemt to find out what I had been given last night. Billie rang up Mike and Tre, who were at the hotel with Jakob and Joey, so that they could know that I was going to be fine. Mike insisted that he came up with everyone, and before we knew it Tre burst threw the doors holding a 'Get well soon' balloon and a stuffed scooby doo toy.

"Scoooooby!" He yelled as he sat down next to my bed.

"Hey Tre" I replied as I put down the cookie that the nurse had given me, but then Tre at it.

Jakob's P.O.V

I was happy that Dakota was alright, but I couldn't stop thinking about Blaise. Okay. I'm gonna text her. I got my phone out of my pocket and started to type.

Jakob: Hey

Blaise: Hello, Jakob right? I heard about Dakota, how is she?

Jakob: She's doing really good.

Blaise: Thats good to hear

Jakob: So....about catching up later....how about a movie?

Blaise: Are you asking me out? ;)

Jakob: Only if you want too...

Blaise: I'd like that alot, when do you get back from the tour?

Jakob: I get back in a couple of weeks, it's only a small tour

Blaise: Sounds good, I'll see you there :-)

Jakob: Cool! I'll text you the details later, bye.

Blaise: See ya :)

I put my phone back into my pocket. YES. I really liked Blaise.

"Jakob!" Dad yelled.

"What?"

"C'mon, where leaving now"

"Oh. How's Dakota?"

"She was given a drug that messes with her alertness, but it's wearing off, so we can go back to the hotel"

"Oh, thats good" I said. We went back to the hotel to have dinner, which was Tre's pick, of KFC. Dakota didn't eat too much, she was really tired, but Dad said that was the pills she was given last night. The next tour was in two days, and we had to start getting ready to move from city to city. But first, I needed some sleep.

Author's Note

Wow. Okay, I think this is the shortest chapter I've written. Sorry about that. But hey! Since I'm writting a A.N about it, you get a pun! Heck yeah!

TacoTurtle2029's pun #5 (I think)

So this girl told me that she met me at a vegetarian club, but I have never met herbivore.