親友

Couldn't add gif here so I put it up there ☝️
親友 - Best Friend

ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ

Fleur has invited Ivan and Yukiko down to her house so they could meet her family. It was just a 10 minute drive out of Beacon Hills and that kind of worried her older sister.

"What if she is in trouble and we can't get to her?" She thought. "What if they kill her and she never comes back?"

It was very heard for her to see her little kitty grow up so fast. It pained their parents too. They always wanted to have more children and they were happy when Yukiko turned human.

"I'll be fine." Yukiko whined.

Ivan chuckling, as Noshiko coddled here youngest. Fleur looked at the small family with a smile plastered on her face. She just knows her parents are going to love her.

"Last time you said that you got drunk and got home alone." Ken pointed his finger at her. She smiled at him sheepishly and kissed him and her mother goodbye.

"I love you, guys!" She waved at them as Ivan started the car and Fleur got in the back seat.

20 minutes later, the trio finally arrived to their destination. Fleur led them through the house and to her bedroom, since her parents weren't home from work yet. She helped Ivan and Yukiko place their bags in her room and scheduled a sleeping arrangement for them. Yukiko would be sleeping with her and Ivan would be sleeping on the floor on a inflatable mattress.

"This place is so cool, Fleur." Ivan gawked at their amazing house.

Fleur'a father was a big business man from France and just expanded his company to the US. He has offices all over; New York, Los Angeles, Dallas and Paris. Fleur's mother on the other hand was a painter, so their house was filled with original pieces that and their house unique. Yukiko was impressed.

"Thank you, my mom designed it. She's been planning a permanent home for us for years! This took 2 years to build and 3 years for her blueprints to be perfected." She smiled.

She loved how hardworking her parents were. It only pushed her to strive even more. She learned 3 new languages and could do many things, but she always thought her parents were better. She wanted why they have and she planned to study and achieve that with no help. Fleur works everyday after school and has saved up quite a lot. She wanted to achieve the best.

"Should I show you the kitchen?" She asked. Ivan and Yukiko looked at each other and nodded.

"I could eat a horse," Ivan said, causing the cat to giggle.

"Horse don't want that, but I could eat." Yukiko nodded. Ivan rolled his eyes and pulled Yukiko along as he followed Fleur to her kitchen.

Hours has passed and Fleur's parents already arrived and dinner was served. Ivan, Yukiko, and Fleur were sat across the two adults. They smiled down sweetly at the trio as they munched down on their food.

"So, I hope our little angel treats you two well as friends." Mrs. Richard (Did i give Fleur a last name?) hummed and taking a bite from her toast.

"She is." Ivan chimed in. "She takes care of us and makes sure we're okay."

"She also makes sure we're doing our work and that we don't get into trouble." Yukiko chuckled. "She's the mom of the group."

"Well, I'm very glad to hear our angel is a good friend," Mr. Richard tells us. "I hope you two enjoy your stay this weekend."

"Thank you," Both Yukiko and Ivan say.

ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ

"Do you think Fleur will every find her Marcelus?" Yukiko asked Ivan as they watched Fleur talking to a senior in their chemistry class.

"I don't know, but he did put her standards up high." Ivan laughs. "what does a 5 year old do to boost that up?"

Yukiko shrugged and continued watching her friend. Ivan went on and on about Fleur and Marcelus and it was starting to annoy her.

She did find it weird that Fleur was so obsessed with a childhood boyfriend she hasn't seen 12 years. She wasn't going to tell her that since it made her happy. But she hoped that she would soon get over it. It wasn't healthy. Maybe this guy's the guy.

"I have to go," Yukiko says noticing the time on her phone. 3:34pm. "Derek is picking me up for our workout session."

"Why are you always with him?" He asked curiously. He's noticed that alot. Yukiko always seemed to be with either her sister and her friends or with Derek. "Are you guys a thing or something?"

"Ew, no!" Yukiko shot it down with disgust. "Derek is like a father to me."

"Oh, it's just that you're always with him." Ivan shied away from her in embarrassment.

"Yeah, cuz we work out together." She rolled her eyes. "I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow, Ivan."

The boy sadly waved to her goodbye as her figure furthered away from him. He messed up.

Yukiko arrived at Derek's as tense as a brick. He dropped her things on the floor and immediately started to wrap her hands.

Derek looked at her concerned, along with the rest of the pack. They were in the middle of a meeting when she had entered and interrupted them.

"Um...Yukiko?" Kira asked cautiously. "You okay there?"

She slammed down the material in her hands and let out a frusterated sigh. She turned to the group and glared at them.

"Why am I so angry all of a sudden?" She asked with an angry huff. "This morning, I snapped at coach and told him piss of cuz he asked me to answer a question on the board. I love coach! Why did I snap at him? Then Ivan went on and on about Fleur and her stupid childhood boyfriend. After that, Ivan asked me if Derek and I were dating because according to him, 'i spend too much time with him'. He is so fucking stupid!"

The group watched her with wide eyes, scared what to do next. They looked and one another and tried to figure out how to help the poor girl. No one had a clue.

"Are you on your period?" Liam finally decided to pipe in. Everyone turned to look at him as if he just killed someone. "Well, is she?"

Yukiko took a deep breath in and out. She slowly picked up the wraps and started wrapping her hands again. The pack was mortified. Why was she so calm all of a sudden?

ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ

Please tell me what you guys think!! I love reading comments.