알파

알파 - Alpha

알파 - Alpha

ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ

"So, are you going to end things?" Allison cautiously asked Kira who was on the floor reading through her history textbook.

"I don't know. He hasn't spoken to any of us since that night at camp." Kira shrugged, turning the page.

"I understand where he was coming from, but what happened to innocent until proven guilty?" Lydia spoke moving to sit next to the younger Yukimura.

"He's a dick," Malia scoffed. "I hope you break his heart."

"Malia, that's not nice." Yukiko frowned.

She truly admired Scott and the role he had as a leader of her friends, but what he had said hurt her. She wasn't dangerous or planning to hurt them. She was truly just an innocent cat.

One thing she was looking forward to was the fact that Isaac also reciprocated her feelings. It excited her that someone looked at her in another way, other than just a cat. She has been feeling more grown-up and mature. She is caught up with her math skills and reading and soon, she will be able to leave English Learners. Her first thought was to tell the boy she also shared his feelings, but the girls think it is best for her to wait and have him come to her. Something about tearing down his pride.

"Let's change the subject to Isaac's crush on Yukiko," Lydia wiggled her eyebrows suggestively towards her.

"What about it?" Yukiko looked away from the girls, pretending to not be interested in the conversation.

"Well, do you like him back?" Malia asked her. The girls all leaned in closer waiting for the details on the girl's thought on the beta.

Yukiko looked back at them not finding the strength to lie to them. Her feelings for Isaac was beginning to mature. Yukiko has noticed that her mentality has also matured.

According to Deaton, she has the mentality of a 17-year-old teen. This surprised him. Deaton's previous thoughts on Yukiko's growth was believed to start back as a human, but her mind is growing at an extraordinary pace.

"I do like him." She blushed, causing the 4 teens to shout out in excitement. "But Scott is right. We don't know anything about me and I would like to find out more about me before I say anything."

"Look, I understand where he was coming from. He has been so trusting before and it almost always resulted in those people being the enemies. It makes sense that he reacted this way. He doesn't want to put his pack at risk anymore, so he's being cautious," Lydia piped up. "But at the same time, we have some idea on why Yukiko turned human and there is still so much to learn. How does he expect to know everything about her, if the information is limited?"

"That is exactly why he's so cautious." Kira nodded. "There is limited knowledge about her but why take the opposing side instead of helping her as a friend."