입양되다

입양되다 - be adopted

입양되다 - be adopted

"Anyways, your cat turned human, now what?" Liam asked. The group nodded also having the question in their minds. What was to go from here? 

"My father had a friend who is going to help out with an adoption process in Korea. My parents are going to adopt her." Kira explained to her friends. 

"That is so sweet!" Allison and Lydia awed. 

After I got to know them individually, Lydia suggested that we should take a stroll through the woods. Derek and Peter, however, had to leave. 

"Take care, Kiko." Derek smiled, something everyone says he doesn't do often. "These people are weird and could hurt you easily." 

"I'll make sure to keep my distance," I answered him truthfully.  

Kira made sure to stick to me, while we walked down the dirt path. Lydia and Allison kept asking me questions about the things I liked, but Malia was more interested in my life as a cat. I knew I liked pretty things. I was very spoiled as a cat. 

"So, since you were a cat and all, do you hate dogs?" Malia asked her. 

Kira had a dog before she got me. his name was Inu, which means dog in Japanese. We were really close, but sadly he passed away when I turned 3 years old. 

"No," I answered her honestly. "My best friend was a dog."

I got to know Kira's friends. I liked them, especially Malia. Everyone approved of me and I am very grateful that they are accepting me with open arms. They showed me around town as the moonlight started to light the sky. Everything was more beautiful this way. 

"So, should we be worried about any enemies or are we in the clear?" Stiles asked as we arrived at our home.

There was nothing that I could think of, besides, Deaton never mentioned anything. Kira shrugged him off and started to lead me inside. Mom and Dad were setting up for dinner when we walked in. 

"Evening, girls!" Dad greeted us, gesturing towards out spots at the table. "How was your guys' day?" 

"Great, I got to meet all of Kira's friends and I think I left a good expression on them," I tell them. Mom smiled down at me as she handed me a plate of Baked Chicken Katsu with rice and miso soup on the side.

"This looks yummy."

As we at dinner, dad explained to us that his friend from Korea had filed an adoption report. In less than a month I'll be going to school and living like a normal human. Kira took the liberty to fill in our parents that I had a great time getting to know her friends, even as going far as going to the park with the boys this upcoming weekend.

"That's great, Kiko." Mom patted my hand that was closest to her. "It's nice to know you are fitting in really nicely with Kira and her friends."

⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋