笑み

笑み - SMILE 

笑み - SMILE 

⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋

 "So, what happens now?" Yukiko giggled as Derek pulled her closer, throwing the cover over their heads. Derek tickled Yukiko's exposed sides, causing her to burst out in laughter. 

"You need to get ready, Yuki," Derek tells her, before pecking her lips quickly and then leaving the bed so he can get ready for the day.

"Why can't I just skip school?" Yukiko frowned up at from her spot in his bed. 

He chuckles at her, shaking his head then pulls on his pants. He sits next to her, his right hand taking its place next to her left side. 

"Do you want your parents to hate me?" He asks her. "You have your dad first period." He reminded her. Yukiko immediately stood up and rushed to put her clothes back on. If she was late then her father was going to kill her. Least she could do was finish her senior year. 

"Drive, Derek!" She shouted running down the steps and hopped into the already running car. 

After taking her home so she can get changed, Derek drove her to school just in time before class. 

"Now, hurry up before you're late, Kitten." Derek smirked watching her stop when he called her Kitten. 

"You're an ass, but nothing I can do about that now." She shook her head and exits the car. "Thank you, Der." 

As she walked into her father's classroom, she quickly greeted him before taking her usual seat next to her sister. 

"So?" Lydia turns around and questions the former cat. "How did it go?" 

"Yeah, did you guys make up?" Kira asks. 

"Did you fuck?" Malia raised her eyebrow, causing the others to look at her in shock. 

"Oh my, God! Malia, you don't just ask that out of nowhere," Allison scolded her. 

"We did," Yukiko quickly shut everyone up. "Now can we stop talking about this. We are literally in my father's classroom." 

Kira and the rest of the girls gave each other high fives, celebrating the relationship that is now, Yukiko and Derek Hale. 

⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋

"Yukiko, you've barely been home!" Her mother scolded her. "Now, either invite Derek over for dinner or you're grounded for a week." 

Yukiko rolled her eyes, a deep sigh leaving her lips. She got up from her spot on the sofa and walked into the kitchen to meet her mother. 

"I will go let him know." Yukiko said, then made her way outside her house. She walked the 30 minutes to Derek's just to get her mind off of school and her spinning headache.  

"Yukiko?" Derek called from the shower, hearing the front door open. "I thought you were coming later today?" 

"I was, but there is a change of plans," She tells him, stepping into his bedroom. "My mom says that I have been spending too much time away from home and that you need to come over for dinner or that she was going to ground me." 

Stepping out of the bathroom, Derek looked down at his girlfriend, who is laying down on his bed. He smiled sweetly at her and pecked her lips quickly. 

"You have been over at my place the whole week." Derek chuckles moving to put on a pair of boxers. 

"Because you beg me to come over!" She retorts as her face becomes pouty. "I tried to leave around 8 yesterday and you held me in your arms begging me to say for another hour."

"Hey!" Derek pouted back. "You can't hold that against me. You smelled really sweet and you were warm." 

Yukiko looked up at her boyfriend with a flat look. She pulled out her phone and started scrolling through TikTok, a new app her sister had shown her, and uploaded a video she had recorded with Fleur and Ivan. 

"People are loving Fleur and Ivan on my page." She smiled reading the comments about her two best friends. 

"What time does dinner usually start?" Derek asked her as he laid down next to her and pulled her back against his chest and snuggled into her neck. 

 "My mom is very adamant that dinner starts at 7pm and ends at 730pm. After that we start cleaning the kitchen while the men go sit in the living room and see whatever is on there and talk over things. We usually finish cleaning around 8pm. With that being said, you'll be alone with my dad for about 30 minutes." 

Derek took in a deep breath becoming nervous of being alone with Yukiko's father for that long. He didn't know why he was so nervous. It isn't like Derek couldn't watch out for himself and it isn't like her father would hurt him in any way. 

"You have nothing to worry about," Yukiko reassured him, sensing his sudden nervousness. "They love you and I know my mom wouldn't try anything." 

"You're mom does scare me a bit." Derek chuckled looking at the time in the corner of Yukiko's phone. 6:21pm. "I should get ready." 

Yukiko watched as her boyfriend sensually and carefully slipped on his jeans over his thick behind and he stretched up and put on his t-shirt tightening his back and arm muscles. He looked behind him at her with a cocky grin on his face. 

"As much as I would love to do everything to you right at this minute, Kitten. we have to meet your parents." He teased, pulling her into a deep kiss. She was loosing her mind, running her fingers through his dark hair. She was loving the cloud that she was on. "We wouldn't want to be late." 

Derek pecked her lips one more time before moving to the bathroom and finished getting ready in there. 

Yukiko pouted, leaving the bedroom to get herself a glass of cold water to calm her down. Derek teases her often and usually leaves her wanting more. 

Once it hit 6:45, the new couple made their way to the Yukimura residence. It didn't take them that long to arrive. Making it 10 minutes before dinner was supposed to start. Yukiko opened her front door, being greeted by her parents. 

"Derek, we are so glad you could make it." 

⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋