싫어

싫어 = I don't like it 

ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ

Months had passed and Yukiko had to see one of her best friend starting dating her crush, well, ex-crush. It didn't bother Yukiko as much anymore, but she still wondered what it would have been like if Isaac was dating her instead. 

Yukiko, Fleur, and Ivan were all walking down the hall towards the cafeteria. Today they were soft tacos, one of Yukiko's favorites. 

"I heard that Greenberg asked out Jennilyn on friday," Fleur gushed in her beautiful accent. "It was so beautiful. He brought her all her favorite foods and even 1,000 red roses. It was so romantic."

"I did not know that Greenberg was rich," Ivan chimed in, placing an apple on his tray. 

"Oh, yeah, you saw how big his house was. It was enormous. They look cute together, though. Look at them." Yukiko pointed to the new couple across the room, near the exit. Greenberg has his arm around Jennilyn's shoulder as their group laughed along to something Greenberg said. 

"I would kill to have something like that with Marcelus." Fleur sighed thinking about her first ever crush from France. "I will never find someone like him." 

Ivan and Yukiko laughed at Fleur as she spoke dramatically about her past. Yukiko played with the ring Derek had gifted her, reminding herself that she need to pay him a visit. He recently came back from a trip to Mexico since Allison's father needed him because he 'found kate' or something like that. 

"Do you think I'll be a good boyfriend?" Ivan asked the two girls. They looked at him weirdly, wondering why this topic came up. 

"Well, if you think about it, you're funny, charming, you are nice and caring. You open doors for us, help us reach stuff. You're smart and top of our class, even though you help us out. I think you'll be a good boyfriend. You love very passionately and I think whoever ends up with you is very lucky." Yukiko lists for him. 

Ivan was shocked. He didn't think someone paid so much attention to him. It made him feel warm.  He looked over at Fleur and she nodded to agree with Yukiko. She brought up fair points. Ivan was a very passionately man and if he were to be in a relationship, they just knew that she would be the luckiest woman, or man. 

"I didn't think someone paid that much attention to me." Ivan frowned. 

"Well, you're a great guy and one of my best friends. You are a very interesting guy to observe." Yukiko shrugged. She didn't think it was a big deal. She observed everyone to make sure everyone was okay. Something she admired about Scott. He was very caring when it came to his pack and this resulted in him becoming more observant. Even if her friends weren't supernatural like Scott's pack, they still deserved to be cared and looked after. 

ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ

"Derek!" Yukiko cried out as she spotted her favorite werewolf. 

Derek turned around and opened his arms for the young cat. She jumped into his arms, wrapping her legs around his torso, happy that he was back. It had been so long since he left for Mexico. They missed each other. 

He put her down, smiled down at her and asked, "How've you been, Kik?"

"Bored as fuck!" Yukiko rolled her eyes playfully.  "Kidding! Fleur invited Ivan and I to her cousin's boat house. It was fun. Nothing that interesting besides doing the shit we would have done at that camping trip."

"Let's see when I get to meet your friends." Derek laughed at her over-the-top energy.

"Oh, Fleur really wants to meet you." She giggled. Fleur has seen the wolf from afar and gushes to Yukiko every time he picks her up.

"Really?" Derek hummed, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, yeah." She nodded. "She things you're so hot!"

Yukiko jumped into the couch, making herself at home. Derek chuckled and made his way towards his room to get changed.

"You know, yesterday I got asked out on a date!" Yukiko shouted so Derek could hear her from his room.

"Oh, really?!" He shouted back, pulling a blue shirt over his head. "What did you say?!"

"We are going out this coming Friday! I'm giving him a chance because he looked nervous!" She laughed. "Poor guy!"

"So, do you like him?" Derek asked, suddenly sitting next to her.

"I don't know." She shrugged. "He's nice and charming. I know him from my math class."

Yukiko wasn't sure how she felt about him. She just knew he was good looking. She didn't want to her hurt again, so she wasn't getting too attached too quickly. She learned that lesson.

"Well, I would advise you to be careful, but you already know that," He told her, causing her to nod. "Plus, I taught you well."

Yukiko smiled at Derek smirking to himself. He was proud that he could be able to teach her to defend herself. He didn't have to worry that way.

"Yes, you did, you dumbass!" She giggled, pushing him to the other side. "I don't know what I would do without you, my dear sir!"

He shook his head at her and pulled her into him and hugged her. "You know, that ring looks good on you." Derek took her left hand and observed the red stone. It's was a family ring, but he had given it to her because she was his anchor. He felt protective of her and would die if anything were to happen if he wasn't around. That is why he taught her self-defense. He needed to teach her for his and her own good.

"Thank you, someone special gave it to me." She joked, giggling as Derek rolled his eyes.

"Please, shut up"

"No."

ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ

Another short one but, should Yukiko have a love interest? You know, since Isaac is with Allison?