I stood up to walk back in there and I looked back and J was holding my arm telling me to not go.

"Well, my parents got me a car and an apartment. You can come with me," I said grabbing his hand.

"Really?" He said.

"Yes, really," I added.

"Make sure you bathe him," Harley added, I just rolled my eyes at her, she is the most annoying.

I am not allowed to fly for the next ten years because when I flew down here from New York with an air marshal, a doctor, and my parents on a plane. Sometimes planes almost crash, but it didn't and that's what really matters.

Now did an air marshal or two get hurt or you know maybe, but that's the past. So, according to the FBI, CIA, Homeland Security, DIA, and NSA. I am legally not allowed to fly in any form, not even our family jet. Or leave the country, but...

Whatever, that's the past.

"Jimmie, it's a long drive back to Beverly Hills," I said as we got into the Green Pearl Lexus RH450h my mother's dropped the key off for.

I like this car already.

"Can w..we get som..someth..something to eat? Pl..please?" He asked.

"Of course anything you want buddy," Scarlet said to him as I smiled.

Jimmie was now my only friend. As for Lei....I don't have anything to say to her at all. She was supposed to be there for me like I always was for her. She didn't visit me for two weeks straight when I was still in New York. No call nothing so, I cut her out. Now she is married to some fucking shitty ass guy who looks like he is cheating on her. Fuck her and all of them.

Apartment

It has been like a month since I have been out and I have been looking for Victoria, and I have been watching Being Cortez for the first three seasons. I mean the show is funny, I kind of miss them bitches.

"Jordy?" Jimmie said knocking on my room door.

"YES!"

"There is a gi..girl at the door loo..ooking for you," he said.

I got out of bed, grabbing my knife and my venomous Inland Taipan snake because no one should know where I live here in Beverly Hills. I walked out of my room and Jimmie backed up because he is scared of this snake but he really likes my iridescent white-lipped python maybe because she is non-venomous.

"Where Jimmie?" I asked.

"There," he pointed to the front door.

I walked closer and it was Nila.

"Hi." She smiled.

"Can you give us a minute Jimmie," I asked, and he walked off to his room.

"Why are you here?" I asked her.

"Because last I checked you were still my girlfriend or did something change between me seeing you the day before you got out until now? I have been trying to get into contact with your ass and I had to get this address from your mother Jess whom might I add just dropped me off here because my damn flight was late, it's two am and the car rental place was closed at the airport. So, please Jordan fucking tell me what is the damn problem?" she snapped.