Chapter 18

Versuchen POV

I was preparing to head inside and surrender to the Russians to further my plan, but Sicherheit pulled up.

Monika: Y/N, don't.

I ignored Monika and approached the hate where I turned around and put my hands on the back of my head while dropping to my knees. Russians came out of the checkpoint.

Monika: NO! NO!

I closed my eyes as I pulled back into the hostiles and taken POW of the Russians.

*Timeskip 1 week*

I was brought to Vladimir Putin himself and could execute the next part of my plan.

Versuchen: Sicherheit Systems, Operation Executive Takedown ist aktiv. (Sicherheit Systems, Operation Executive Takedown is active.)

Putin: Что ты только что dk? (What did you just do?)

Versuchen: Ничего интересного. Ты любишь ножи? (Nothing of interest. Do you like knives?)

Putin: How about we use English for this conversation so none of your German assholes can listen? And yes, I do like knives.

Versuchen: Good. Because I have one for you.

I broke from the ropes holding my wrists together and used the small blade I had hidden up my sleeve to plunge deep in Putin's throat. As he was suffocating on the floor, I grabbed my radio from his desk.

Versuchen: Checkmate.

Coded: Checkmate confirmed. Operation Executive Takedown is ago! Sicherheit, let's move!

I disconnected from the channel and crouched next to Putin to hear his last words.

Putin: You can't... Win this... War... We are beyond... Your power... Beyond even... Mine... Good luck, my friend... It was nice... Knowing you...

I watched Putin die and slowly opened the door to the room. There was one guard who was oblivious so I stabbed him with my blade as well while taking his AK12. I found no other guards on the floor I was on which I thought was odd, but dismissed it. I was grabbed from behind, but quickly flipped the Russian over my shoulder. I saw it wasn't a Russian, but Angela Merkel instead and fired four shots into her stomach and chest.

Merkel: You can't win... L/N...

Versuchen: That's what everyone tells me, but I surpass expectations every time.

I blew Merkel's brains out and the alarm sounded with gunshots breaking out below me.