Chapter 16

I stayed by Monika's side for hours until she finally woke up.

Monika: Y/N!

She tried sitting up, but couldn't due to her injuries so I hugged her.

Versuchen: How are you feeling?

Monika: Not the best, but that usually happens after 9 months of torture.

One of the US Marines that we saved came in the room and hugged me out of thankfulness.

Marine: Thank you so much.

Versuchen: Mögen wir uns treffen nochmal. (May we meet again)

The Marine left and I stayed with Monika as I told her the progress in the war which was nearly nothing. We were still fighting for the frontier.

Monika: I learned some stuff by overhearing their conversations. The Chancellor is working with Russia, she's corrupt and telling them Germany's moves.

Versuchen: Hey, stay calm. I'll make sure everyone knows.

I left the room and notified some people in high places to have Angela Merkel arrested for treason which didn't work too well since they were also corrupt.

Versuchen: Listen to me. Angela Merkel is working with the Russians.

I was basically told to fuck off and my number was blocked. This is more than just a world war... It's a revolution. Over the next few days, the Russians completely changed their uniforms to display the flag of the Soviet Union and they invaded the smaller bordering countries. They reformed the Soviet Union.

GSG9 1: We're fucked.

Versuchen: We have no choice, but to leave Germany. The government is against us. The entire east is against us.

Marine 1: The U.S. is changing strategy. We're switching to a defensive position in this war. We no chance otherwise. Especially with China against us as well.

Versuchen: The fuck do you mean China? It's the entirety of Asia, Africa, the Middle East, and pretty much just the world.

Monika: We're going to lose Europe.

Versuchen: Not if I have a say in this.

I walked out of the room with a newly devised plan and heard Monika follow me.