Chapter 5

*Timeskip 2 days* Versuchen POV

Intercom: Sicherheit PMC, IQ, Twitch, Ace, Glaz, and Jackal to the briefing room immediately.

Getting to the briefing room at the same time as everyone else, we sat down and Six was able to started immediately.

Six: Listen carefully. This is big. The White Masks have attacked Big Ben and planted explosives everywhere. If one goes off, they all will and Big Ben will be rubble with thousands of deaths.

The briefing finished and we were flown out. The White Masks were inside, but some came out when we landed. Multiple shots hit the helicopter as I heard two sniper shots crackle through the air when Watcher and Glaz both shot at the same time. Two White Masks dropped and the other four continued shooting until only one stood who surrendered. Riese walked towards the surrendering terrorist and picked him up the throat.

Riese: Where are the explosives?

White Mask: You can't stop this, German. The job will be completed and the targets will die. Nothing can stop us. Blow th-

The White Mask got cut off with a bullet, but not from any of us. Another White Mask had come outside with two others in handcuffs and shot the one Riese had.

White Mask: I couldn't stop them.... Because you can't stop this.

The two White Masks who were in handcuffs weren't actually tight so they pulled pistols as all three scattered and attempted shooting us.

White Mask: Fu-

The last White Mask who was outside was interrupted with a 7.62x51mm to the brain from a G28 and we advanced inside. A White Mask started shooting through a wall at us and we dropped him before anyone could be injured. I heard a loud beeping as the entire interior of Big Ben lit up red. We managed to run outside, get in the helicopter, and take off as the clock tower was engulfed in flames from the large explosion. 

Six: No time for you to come back to base. The Louvre is under attack. All civilians have been evacuated from a one kilometer radius. Good luck, operators.

Arriving in France at the Louvre, we hopped off the helicopter and Jager took off to wait until extraction was called for.

Jackal: At least 100 hostiles inside based on footsteps.

Slowly moving to the front door, I heard a creak as a trapdoor above us was opened and a light machine gun was stuck out.