[twelve] real life/messaging

Layla's eyes widened as she quickly moved off of Chris' lap, her eyes locking with Sebastian's blue ones. "I, uh- I-I-I'm so sorry for intruding. I'll leave you two to it." He spoke softly, scanning his eyes over the pair on the couch. "Sebastian, man, wait." Chris stood up and followed him outside. "Oh my god." The young Downey girl mumbled under her breath. She quickly scrambled up and grabbed her phone, texting the group chat.

the girls™️

lays
SOS
code red

queen lizbeth
babe whats wrong?
lay? 
omw angel

black widow bby 
liz i'm omw too 

layla are you alright?

mama downey
make sure my daughter is alright, please
robert and i are out of town and she isn't
answering either of us 

queen lizbeth
i tried calling chris too
i know he was over there last night
but no answer so
read 12:32pm by 3 people

"Sebastian, man. Let's talk about this." Chris followed Sebastian to his car. "What's there to talk about Chris? You kissed her! You know how I feel about her and yet you kissed her?" His eyes filled with tears. "Listen, she asked me to, okay? What was I supposed to do? You would've done the same in my situation!" Sebastian looked at his 'best friend' is disbelief. "Actually, Chris, I wouldn't. If I had the opportunity to kiss the girl you were madly in love with, I wouldn't. Why? Because our friendship means more to me then some girl!" He raised his voice. 

"So, I-I'm just a girl then?"

Sebastian looked at the girl regretfully. "You get mad at Chris because I asked him to kiss me, to make all the pain you caused go away for a second, and yet I'm just a girl?" Layla scoffed, twirling a piece of her hair in between her thumb and middle finger. 

"Lay, I didn't mean-" 

"Sweetheart, why don't you go inside okay? I'll be in in just a second, okay?" The brunette nodded her head slowly at Chris' words, glancing back and forth between the two before walking back into her apartment. 

As she went inside, two cars pulled up. Out from one came Elizabeth, and Scarlett from the other. "Where's Layla?" Elizabeth asked frantically. "She's inside, what's going on, Liz?" Chris looked between the two women. "She texted us code red! What did you two do?" Scarlett looked at the two men. Chris looked back at Sebastian. "Yes, why don't you tell them what you  did, Christopher?" The younger of the two glaring at the older one. 

"Jesus, Sebastian. It was one kiss!" 

"Wait, hold on a minute! Who kissed who?" Elizabeth looked at Sebastian who was glaring at Chris. "He kissed Layla, and it wasn't just a kiss, Chris! She was fully on your lap! You don't 'just kiss' someone like that, you know." The four adults stood there for few minutes in silence until they heard a door open. The youngest brunette walked out. "Sebastian, you need to leave. Chris, you can do whatever either leave or stay, uh, Scar and Lizzie can obviously come in." She spoke softly, her voice breaking as she looked at the four people in front of her. She turned around and walked back inside as quickly as she came out.

What the four outside didn't know was that this very moment changed the girl they once thought they knew. 

instagram

432K LIKES | comments have been disabled

heyitslayla: slowly drifting from reality 

hey guys! hope you all liked this chapter! sorry it's not much but a little filler leading up to what could possibly be a few chapters (including some backstory with layla!)

let me know what you guys thought and don't forget to vote and comment like always

all my love

r