[six] real life

"Sebby, no!" The small girl squealed loudly as she covered her face. Sebastian chuckled, looking at her. "Fine, then. I guess I'll go get ice cream by myself then." He smirked to himself as he stood up, lingering for a couple seconds before Layla quickly sprung up, running to the colorful, lit up, ice cream stand that was on the pier. The 36 year old man chuckled once again as he slowly followed the young, beautiful girl. "Sebby, do you want something?" She smiled as he approached her, taking her wallet out from her backpack. 

"Let me pay, doll. Please.." He pouted at her as she turned away, shaking her head. "I'll have one scoop of chocolate on a cone, and he'll have 2 scoops of chocolate, please." Layla smiled as the worker got their ice cream ready. The young girl quickly paid before Sebastian could interfere. He sighed, shaking his head as she got their ice cream and went back to their spot on the beach.

Sebastian smiled to himself, admiring the dimples on her face when she smiled, the way her brown eyes sparkled in the sunlight, the gleam in her eyes when she was talking to strangers. He had noticed the mixture of features she had gotten from both her father and her mother that made him adore her completely. "Thanks for coming to the beach with me, Seb." Sebastian snapped out of his daydream as he noticed Layla looking at him, suddenly appearing closer to him before. He smiled softly at her, "It's really no problem, darling." He spoke, kissing her forehead gently as she laid her head on his shoulder. 

After a while, she got up, running to the water as she giggled. "C'mon, Sebby!" She blushed as she noticed Sebastian studying her and taking pictures of her. He set his phone down on his towel and joined her, wrapping her arms around her small frame and gently picking her up. Out of instinct, Layla wrapped her arms and legs around the tall man as tight as she could, burying her face into his neck. 

Sebastian softly whispered to her, "It's okay, doll. I got you." Layla felt comforted as she let him continue to hold her. Sebastian looked down at her, smiling softly before kissing her forehead for the second time. 

"You're so, so, so gorgeous, darling. I just don't understand how someone could be so perfect, adorable, gorgeous, and stunning."

Layla smiled to herself, feeling her heart skip a beat. "This is what love feels like" She thought to herself. Little did she know, Sebastian felt the exact same. The feeling the two gave each other was purely euphoric and they were completely clueless to not only their feelings, but each others.