[fourty-six] instagram

~TIME SKIP~

1.7M+ LIKES | 863K+ COMMENTS

heyitslayla: sorry for being inactive these past few weeks, but I've been soaking up
in all of the love of our new little family. welcome to the world, Amelia Elizabeth Evans. your dad and i love you more than words can describe. we can't wait to watch you grow. thank you all for all of your love and support for our little girl.

|

elizabetholsen: i still can't believe you named her after me omg. i love you both so much and am so happy for you guys. the evans family is truly beautiful

tomholland2013: welcome, Amelia! congrats mum and dad!

therussobrothers: Welcome to the world, Amelia! Congrats to you and Chris, Layla! We love you both and send our love.

itsscarjo: the most beautiful baby girl ever

robertdowneyjr: so excited to be a grandpa. thank you to my daughter, Layla and Chris for making me the grandpa to the most beautiful granddaughter.

username: shes so tiny omg
heyitslayla: i know ugh. she's so tiny and adorable <3

sebastianstan: congrats to you and Chris.

1

1.9M+ LIKES | 692K+ COMMENTS

chrisevans: When you're a kid, or even as you grow up, people ask who your hero is, and usually people answer 'my mom', 'my dad', or an actual superhero from movies like 'iron man' or 'super man', but my hero? Here's my hero right here. I never knew how much someone could truly change my life until this woman right here spent 29 hours in labor, and finally gave birth to our baby girl. She has gone through so much these past few weeks, and yet she still has a smile on her face, and holds our daughter and i as her priority over her own health. Layla Downey is a true hero and has given me the most amazing gift i could ever ask for. Here is a picture of two beautiful girls. My girls. I couldn't ask for a better family. welcome to the world, Amelia Elizabeth.

|

username: the most beautiful family

scottevans: ugh what a superhero! you got lucky, brother

elizabetholsen: strongest woman ever

elizabetholsen: i know i already commented but THE CAPTION, I'M SOBBING
he's so in love with her AHHHH

tomholland2013: wow i love my parents

sebastianstan: congrats, man