[nine] group chats/real life

marvel's best + some

the best downey
i miss you guys a lot :( all of youuuu

its hammer time
aren't you currently with
a certain sebastian stan, miss
downey?

wanda (no cosmo)
for once chris knows
what he's talking about oml
but yes thats a fact (:
i love my favorite couple

winter soldier
nonexistent couple**

the best downey
nonexistent couple** :)

romanoff 
love how they're trying to deny it....
but saying the same thing....
at the SAME time, mind you.

caw caw
yall aint slick

winter soldier 
you guys done attacking us?

spidey-boy
we'll stop once my parents get together ;') 

winter soldier 
trust me, tom... i'm trying 
i'm in love with the damn girl
!UNDELIVERED! 

woah spidey, chill. 

the best downey
i wish... i love him so much, tommy...
!UNDELIVERED! 

seriously lol. not gonna happen :) 

After the group chat had died down for the night, most of the Marvel bunch (minus people in a different country, or the two oblivious lovers who were sat in the same room and a few others) all got together, talking about the occurrence, trying to come up with a plan to get Sebastian and the young Downey together. 

Back at the Downey apartment, Sebastian chuckled, throwing flour at the smaller girl that screamed, trying to shield herself. The two were stood in her kitchen, attempting to make cookies, but all they ended up making was a complete mess in the small kitchen. "Seb!" Layla giggled, her jaw dropping as he cracked an egg over her head. "This is gonna be so hard to get out!!" Her newly washed dark hair, now yellow and slimy because of the egg. "Sorry not sorry." Sebastian smirked. He leaned towards her ear. 

"Tot arăți frumos pentru mine" He whispered in her ear. 

She looked up at him puzzled, not knowing any Romanian. "Te iubesc dragă" He spoke softly against her ear, gently kissing the side of her head before pulling away, Layla's face burning bright red at his touch. "What are you even saying, Sebby?" She pouted up at him. "It's a secret, maybe I'll tell you one day." He winked at her, pulling her against his chest, despite the mess he had created with flour and eggs that were all over her.

side note: i'm not entirely sure if the romanian translation is correct, i used google translate haha. 

Tot arăți frumos pentru mine= You still look beautiful to me
Te iubesc dragă= i love you darling 

don't forget to leave a vote and a comment! that shows me that you guys out there are all enjoying my story and want more!! 
lots of love xoxo
R