[eleven] real life/messaging

Layla woke up the next morning groaning softly, rubbing her eyes, feeling them slightly swollen. Her hands froze in the spot they were in as the memories from the night before came back. She sighed, opening her eyes slowly as she looked around. Chris laid next to her, his hand still in her hair, his mouth slightly open. Small breaths left the mans mouth every few seconds, his chest rising and falling along with it. 

The young Downey smiled, letting her hand let go of Chris' as she stood up, covering him back up with the blanket and walking to the corner of her room where her phone laid, shattered. She carefully picked it up, gently enough to avoid getting cut by the broken screen. 

Layla walked into the kitchen, setting the broken phone on the counter. "Guess I'll have to go get a new one today." She mumbled under her breath, putting her soft locks into a messy bun and getting the ingredients out of the refrigerator to begin making breakfast for her and her guest. "Lay? Sweetheart?" A raspy voice spoke. "Morning, Chris. I'm just making breakfast." The words left the girl's lips, her voice soft as if it could break any second. 

The older man smiled softly as her back faced him, smelling the delicious scent of bacon, eggs, and French toast, Layla's specialty. "So, I uh.." She paused, clearing her throat. "I've got to run out and get a new phone, you know, cause my old one." Chris looked at her. 

"I had Liz do it this morning." 

He smiled softly, walking over to the coffee table that was in the center of the living room, grabbing the white Apple box. "Here, sweetheart." Layla looked at him before wrapping her arms around his waist. After an hour or two, she had finally got her phone situated. Her brown eyes widened at the amount of texts she had. She stopped to read all of them before texting a few people

baby lay
hi lizzie, just wanted you to know i'm okay <3
thank you by the way for the
new phone. much appreciated
xoxo layla 

baby liz
anything for you, sweet
girl. if you need anything just let me know
i'm sure chris is being as helpful
as he can haha <3 

mum layla
tommy! thank you for 
all the loving messages <3
i love you & appreciate
you more than anything!
thank you, son

tommy, my son
of course, mum! 
if you need me for anything,
i'll swing over 
haha
okay, i'll stop now (-: 

Chris snapped the girl out of her thoughts. "Sweetheart?" He spoke softly, yet still startled the girl. She looked up at him, her brown eyes filling with tears. "I know I shouldn't be crying because I was never his to begin with, but I can't help but feel so... heartbroken, you know?" Her voice scratching, shattering and breaking with every word she let slip from her lips. Chris was quick to take the girl into his arms, letting her cry against his chest, not caring about how messy his shirt was going to get. "I just... I wanna forget, Chris. I really do." She looked up at the man, her eyes quickly changing from sadness to a look Chris had never seen before. 

"Please, Chris. Help me forget." 

She mumbled, taking the hem of his shirt in between her fingers as her brown eyes looked into his blue ones. The actor's blue eyes widened. "Are you sure that's what you want? I really don't want to take advantage of you and I know you're upset and I want you to really think about this before you act because you might just be confus-" The mans words were cut off as a pair of soft lips were placed against his own. Layla's arms wrapped around his neck, Chris' going around her waist as she moved to almost be sitting on his lap. 

Chris kissed her softly, cupping her small framed face into his large hand, careful enough to not want to break her. The pair were so focused on just the two that they hadn't heard the door open and only had time to quickly pull away once they heard these next words. "Doll, can we talk? I want to apologize. I brought flowers and your favorite pasta. I also- Oh. I, uh, didn't know you had a visitor." The man at the door dropped the flowers, them spilling all over the nice wooden floors. 

"Sebastian..." 

okay so.... don't hate me but that's where I'm ending this chapter! hope you guys enjoyed! 

don't forget to vote and comment! 

all the love 

r x