Chapter 47

~Sexual NSFW. You know what to do if you're not into it.~
┏ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┓
Tuesday, August 7th, 1923
┗ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┛

Alastor's face softened, and his cheeks started to turn their own shade of red at the sudden realization of what Anthony was bringing up now.
"Uh, oh. Yeah. Yes."
He felt himself start to flush, cigarette burning away blindly between his fingers, completely forgotten about now.
Only Anthony could get him like this, as embarrassing as it was.

Taking a breath, Alastor leaned forwards, capturing Anthony's lips against his own for a second before pulling away to whisper.
"Good thing I'm starving..."

Anthony smiled and bit his lip, shifting to stand up again. He honestly found it adorable when he would catch Alastor all red like that. It was a rare occurrence, which is what made it such a treat.
"Lock the door and get a towel. I'll meet 'cha upstairs with the oil."
He replied, kissing his lover once more before pulling away and quickly making his way to the kitchen.
He was quick in grabbing the oil, dashed up the stairs, and into Alastor's room.
Needless to say, he really enjoyed the first time they had sex and couldn't help his giddiness for their second time around.

Alastor already felt that familiar feeling of anticipation building up as he stood from his seat, moving over to the small table in the lounge that had an ashtray on, putting out his cigarette.
Doing as Anthony said, he locked the front door of the home, putting the key back in its regular place before going around to all the windows and closing the curtains.
The sun was getting closer to setting, so even without the curtains closed, the house was going to get more or less dark.

Once everything was locked downstairs, Alastor began to make his way up to the bathroom, grabbing a towel from the rack and walking finally into his bedroom. Pushing open the door, Alastor grinned, spotting Anthony.

The blonde had already closed the curtains and taken his shirt off; the marks from the last time had faded quite a bit but were still visible even after four days. He had put the oil down on the nightstand and watched his lover with something of a hungry smirk, looking him up and down.

Alastor felt the smirk upon his face start to grow, the man moving over to his desk and flicking the dim lamp on to give them a bit of light at least, then began untying his bow tie as he approached Anthony on the bed, then laid the towel out over the sheets.
"All done."

"Your meal is ready, but is mine?"
Anthony asked, tilting his head slightly as he bit his lip.

"Your meal?"
The brunette hummed, eyes narrowing as he took a seat on the bed, unbuttoning the first few buttons of his shirt, unbuckling his sleeve garter.

Anthony licked his lips and stood up to stand in front of Alastor. He leaned down and ran his hands down his chest while attacking his neck with gentle kisses and a confirming hum.
"Mhm, my meal."
He whispered, with every button that he undid of his shirt, he kissed down his chest further and further.
"I wanna pinch the tail and suck the head-"
He could hardly get through that sentence, letting out a breathy laugh against the man's chest.

With every button that he undid of his shirt, Anthony kissed down his chest further and further.
"You want to-"
Alastor had to pause, a throaty laugh leaving his lips at his lover's words, as adorably crude as they were.
"God Anthony..."
He chuckled, hands roaming the blonde's chest, moving gently down.
"Your mouth is filthy sometimes..."

Anthony chuckled lightly and started removing his lover's shirt.
"Yeah, but ya love me."
He shrugged, leaning in and kissing Alastor's lips as he pulled the bottom of his lover's shirt up to untuck it from his pants and then slid the fabric off of his shoulders and down his arms.
He was glad that their little spat about the events of the day wasn't blown out of proportion, and he was definitely glad to have this time for them to make it up to each other; which brought something to mind.