Chapter 706-710

Beginne am Anfang

She has good friends like Zhou Qingqing and Hao Tian by her side. When she often jokes in private, she occasionally involves men and women's affairs.

This isn't the Crescent Moon still talking to her this morning. This princely trick is to coax a woman. To coax a woman, she must be soft, soft words, and soft like jade.

Song Ye knew that Qin Zhan didn't eat hard, and he wasn't a fool to fool around.

But after getting along for so long, she knew where Qin Zhan's weakness was and what she liked to listen to.

Although this person does not disclose it, every time Song Ye calls his eldest brother, the emotional ups and downs of this person will be a bit big, commonly known as the adrenal surge.

"Big Brother." Song Ye was the first time to coax people. He was extremely rusty. His body movements were not only awkward, but he couldn't even adjust his expression lightly. Apart from this one, he didn't know anything about it.

The result is too focused on acting, and the poor acting skills seem to have no real feeling at all.

But Qin Zhan was still used.

"Haha, kid, who taught you?" He looked down at his own kid with a cold face on his chest, who was still thinking about the next distress. He wanted to pretend to be a weak but tasteless stiff look, for a moment. His heart softened, but he laughed on his own, quite cheering for face.

Originally, he was angry when he entered the door, and determined to teach this disobedient kid a lesson.

But now seeing her painstakingly researching these weak tactics in order to please herself, for the posture that he is willing to cater to, let alone the anger in her heart, the corners of her mouth are simply beautiful.

"Big brother, don't be angry." Song Ye thought for a long time, but could only squeeze out such a sentence, stretched out his hand to wrap Qin Zhan's waist, and sniffed his body with a sense of relief. There was something different. lovely.

Qin Zhan couldn't help squeezing her nose, lowered her head and held her earlobe, the warm breath sprayed on her ears, "Don't be angry, but there must be punishment."

As for punishment, from spanking to biting ears, it is also It's a light sentence.

"Um..." The sensitive part was held, Song Ye couldn't help but snorted, raised her neck to escape, but was helplessly controlled by a man, her range of action was limited, and she hid Wherever the other party is everywhere.

The small and round earlobes have a soft taste, the sweat is slightly salty, and they are full of healthy taste. Even between the bed, it is a place that men like to play with.

Qin Zhan took a bite from the top with no weight. He originally wanted to stop there, but didn't want to hear Song Ye's vague sob. After many days of separation, his body was involuntarily yearning for more.

His lips and teeth went downstream, from behind his ears to his neck. Song Ye had a good figure, and the shape of her collarbone was so beautiful that men would linger in every part of her body.

"Hi..." Song Ye felt a pain in his neck, and was licked by the soft tongue, causing a tingling in his back. She opened her eyes in a daze and saw the blue sky and white sun outside the paper window. She remembered that there were still people waiting for her in the courtyard. She immediately regained her consciousness and wanted to push the people away. "Big brother..." Before

the next words could be said, it was Qin Zhan again. The mouth was blocked.

Qin Zhan seemed to be dissatisfied with her fear and resistance. The vinegar fire that had subsided was ignited again. He pushed Song Ye back against the door and attacked more vigorously.

Song Ye quickly couldn't stand it.

She has always been accustomed to trusting Qin Zhan in such matters, and will not make her hurt or embarrass her, but she has forgotten that a man burned in vinegar will be very wicked.

When Song Ye regained his sanity, he had been in the room with someone for an hour.

"Hey, what are you doing? Song Ling was the one I brought here. Your Master Luo family has to stay with people for an hour if you have anything to do. Song Ling is still a yellow flower girl, and her reputation is not good." The sound of the crescent moon came in from afar, and Xu was really unable to break in, so he simply withdrew from his throat and shouted inside, "Song Ling...Song Ling... are you okay."

Several of the Luo family's men who guarded the door also Quite puzzled, it is reasonable to say that they don't believe that their young master will have such a strange vision to see a woman with a pocky face, but this lone man and widow in the daytime spends an hour in the same room, and everyone has to whisper.

Isn't this young master really aesthetically unique?

At this time, Song Ye was also shocked. He wanted to speak, but his neck was bitten again. The people behind him were as unwilling as he was marking the site and were very overbearing.

Song Ye stretched out his elbow to separate the two of them. The cold eyebrow was still a little flattering, "Don't make trouble."

Don't make trouble?

Hearing this, Qin Zhan finally let out his mouth, raised his eyebrows, and stared at her neck for a while, before pulling away.

When Song Ye finished his clothes and went out, Xinyue had already waited anxiously, half worried, and half gossip.

So when the two came out one after another, Crescent subconsciously swept them back and forth.

It's a pity that both of them have facial paralysis, one is cold and the other is cold, and their expressions are faint and not revealing the slightest flaw. When they came out, they were a little far apart. It really didn't seem to have any indescribable affair.

But Xinyue still stared at the person and asked, "What are you two doing in the house for so long?"

"Stupefied." Song Ye said lightly.

"Take care." Qin Zhan said coldly.

One that focuses on the cause of coma, and one that focuses on taking care of the coma, it sounds fine...there are ghosts!

What is Song Ye and what is Qin Zhan.

In broad daylight, the young master of the Luo family closed the door to take care of the female disciple of the Ye family for more than an hour.

But apart from this explanation, the expressions of the two of them are all capitals without comment.

Xinyue burned with anxiety for more than an hour, but in return Song Ye's insincerity was unable to satisfy her curiosity, and her face became gloomy for a while, and she did not speak for a long time on the way back.

The disciples in the disciple hall also paid attention after Song Ye and Qin Zhan came out. The female disciples who were still secretly mocking Song Ye as a toad and wanted to eat swan meat were heartbroken and looked at Song Ye again. I really want to poke my eyes.

It is true that losing to the poor-looking Song Ye severely hit their self-esteem.

But Song Ye, who was originally dissatisfied with his elder brother's nonsense regardless of the occasion, felt relieved when he saw this.

Well, it's good to be random occasionally.

On the way back, Song Ye and Xinyue walked in front, and Qin Zhan and some of his men walked behind them.

They all went to the main house of the Ye family together, but the few people were far apart.Xinyue walked in front of her with strides, turning her head to look at Qin Zhan behind her from time to time, and then turned her gaze back to look at Song Ye next to her.