Taking Money Ch. 27

Hey guys! So this is my favorite chapter in this story! Let me know wat you think please! I really need more VOTES and COMMENTS so please please please share with friends! Share the love?

thanks XD

cheesehead:-)

ps. Im now posting my story "Why Did You Do It?" On wattpad so please check it out? let me know wat u think XD thanks!

Chapter Twenty Seven

 Carson

          Carson had screwed up. He screwed up so bad; he wasn't sure how he would be able to fix it. Carson was frantically searching through each hall, each level, trying to find Cass. He couldn't seem to find her anywhere. "Cassie?" Carson called, "Cass, where are you?"

          There was a party down the hall, so he decided to see if Cass was there. Carson opened the motel door and weaved through the crowd calling her name. "Who you trying to find man?" Some guy slurred, with his arm slung around some skanky girl.

          "A girl around this height," Carson showed him, "Brown wavy hair? Dark brown eyes?"

          The guy shrugged his shoulders, "That could be anyone here."

          "I know," Carson sighed, "Her name's Cass? Or Cassandra?"

          "You wouldn't be talking about Little Cassie, would you?" The guy questioned, raising his eyebrows.

          "Uh, maybe," Carson muttered. The guy pointed and he followed his gaze. On top of the table was none other than Cass. "Little Cassie?" Carson asked.

          "Yeah," The guy laughed, "She told us the bastard named her Cassie, and then she started complaining about how much shorter she was then all of the models here. So she stood on a table to try to get to their height."

          Carson looked around, and for the first time realized that he hadn't even noticed all the models here. Carson was so focused on finding Cass that he hadn't even realized. Carson pushed through the crowd and got to Cass. "Cass," Carson snapped, "What're you doing?"

          Cass had changed into super short shorts, two tank tops, and high heels. Her hair was in curls, and they were bouncing all over her shoulders. She held a beer bottle in her hand. "OMG!" She shrieked, "CARSON! YOU'RE HERE!"

          "Get down," Carson told her.

          Cass stopped dancing and pouted, "You're not the boss of me."

          "Cass, please," He begged.

          "I thought I was your Cassie," She slurred, tipping her head to the side. Then she stood up straight and yelled, "HEY EVERYONE!" She pointed to Carson, "This is the lucky bastard who named me Cassie!"

          In confusion, everyone cheered loudly. Cass giggled and took a big sip of her beer. "That's it," Carson grumbled. Carson grabbed Cass's hand and yanked her off of the table. She fell into him but Carson caught her with ease. He moved her out of the room and into the bathroom where it was more secluded. "What's wrong with you Cass?" Carson snapped.

          "Nothing," She giggled.

          "No," He sneered, "Why are you acting like this?"

          "I'm not telling," She pouted, crossing her arms over her chest.

          "Cass," Carson warned.