10| If she dies...

If she dies...

"I would go through all that pain again, as long as I got you in the end"

{ Vivienne }

"Tell me what the fuck is going on!" I screamed, thrashing around to get free
I'd been tied to this chair for fucking hours now
I was cold, I had blood dripping down the side of my head from where Aedion had knocked me unconscious at the wedding.

"Now now little sunflower, stop struggling or you'll break your wrists"
I looked up, my hair half damp from the dripping roof as it hung around my face
Having fallen out of its bun, I'm sure my makeup wasn't much better.

"Let me go. Now" I demanded, he just laughed at me
"Ah you don't like being tied up?" He joked, leaning down to my height and smiling at me
I smiled back, before I threw my head back, swinging it forward to head butt him.

"Argh fuck" he groaned, falling back
I laughed at him, it was genuinely hilarious watching him in pain
He stood up, slowly wiping the blood from his nose with his thumb, before tightening it into a fist and punching me across the face.

My head flew back, the most intense pain spreading throughout my mouth as I groaned
"Now, be a good girl and shut up while I talk yeah?" He asked condescendingly.

"Fuck you" I spat
"Oh darling, you will soon" he laughed, stroking my cheek with the back of his hand, I lashed out to bite him.
"Fuck" he hissed, pulling away just in time
"You'll warm to me... eventually, you were made for me baby" he smiled, before leaving the room, that looked more like a warehouse.

Turning the lights off on his way out
I began screaming again, thrashing to get out of this fucking chair.

{ Lucian }

"What's so urgent? I was getting down and dirty with a hot little blonde" Alex whined, loosening his tie as he jogged down the steps of the mansion.

I was outside, frantically calling and texting all of our men to find out where the fuck my baby was.
"Vivienne's gone" my dad told him, before returning to his call to our team of hackers.

"She's what?" He asked stupidly
"She's fucking gone you moron" I shouted, heading off towards my car
"Where are you going?" He called after me
"Where do you think? I'm going to fucking find her" I seethed, getting into the car.

I started the car, ready to back out the driveway when the passenger door opened
"Oh for fuck sake" I groaned
"You're not going on your own" Alex argued
"Argh fine" I said through gritted teeth.

"Where are we going?" He asked after awhile of driving
"I don't know, just keep your phone on. As soon as we hear something I need to be there" I told him, he nodded, opting to stay quiet so I wouldn't bite his head off.