Kinda Wish He Were Dead

Kai's POV

"Wow such pretty nails! I've been trying to a new place, since Riley's closed"

"Oh well I usually go to the place down-" why was he looking at her like that? Was there something wrong with what she was wearing? I made sure to buy her an outfit that wasn't like the sluty stuff she usually wears.

"So Jennie what do you're parents do" he stopped their conversation. His voice was much softer when he's talking to her. It worries me but I'm not sure why.

"Well, My mother is in real estate and I think my step father is a lawyer or something like that. I don't know much about him" I saw the way his stare slowly changed into a glare when she said step father.

"Oh so your parents are divorced"

"Yes" shit

"I've seen your mother and that old man she carries with her, so what is her rich or is your mom that desperate for a man" I looked at Jennie and the look of shock jumped out.

"Exc-" I pinched her arm stopping her sentence. She looked at me with a deadly look but it's was scarier then the one my father was giving her.

"Every women is the same, they're all whore waiting for a nice working man to come so they can suck him dry. Like this bitch" He grabbed on my step mothers hair and lifted her up to her feet and again Jennie was gonna say something but I held her back.

"I'm sure she's fuck someone behind my back! Aren't you,you slut" he throw her on the floor and slapped her around. This was normal for me but I'm not sure what Jennie's thinking right now. Her face is expressionless but her eyes were filling up with tears. I tried reaching for her hand but she wouldn't let me.

"Honey I'm-" She reached out from him but he hit her again and took a fist full of her hair and dragged her out of the dinning room. While he was gone I dragged Jennie to my room and told her to stay put. She kept saying how we should call the police but that would be worse. I learned that the hard way with my fathers third wife. I took her phone and throw it against the wall. Pieces flew everywhere and I think one hit Jennie, she yelled and held her face. I was about to help her but I heard glass breaking downstairs. I struggled with leaving Jennie here but if I didn't stop him now He might kill her.

When I reached his office I saw that he had already knocked her out. My heart stopped, she looked life less and if it wasn't for her chest rising every now and then I would thought she was dead. But my father would stop there and started to remove his belt but I somehow found the strength to yell at him
"Dad that's enough" my feet would move, I was frozen with fear of what was next.

"Enough? Your telling me how to handle my women when you can't even handle yours. I'm pretty sure she's also fucking some else too"
He walked towards me and chuckled as he wrapped his arm around me. I looked at his hand and they were covered in blood. Her blood.

"Yeah I know" he was right. She might think that I didn't see her that day with Y/N cuddled up together. I controlled myself, and didn't kill them. I did fuck her girlfriend so I let it pass but I won't this time.

"Then show her who the man is" he hands me the belt in his hands and pushed me out. I looked at the thick leather in my hands and gripped it tightly as I walked upstairs. I opened the door the the room where I left Jennie. And the look of terror was the last thing I could remember.

Y/N's POV

"Okay everyone get settled into your team cabins"

I walked in to the cabin closest to the river where the rest of the us were. I looked over and everyone was here and when I say everyone I mean everyone. This is gonna a mess.
Irene,Chaeyoung,Jennie stayed on their side of the cabin when the rest of us cramped into a corner.