I'm Getting Colder

"I love you" I smiled at her words and kissed her once more

"I love you too Jennie" this would be the perfect moment to drift off to sleep but yet again someone had to come barging in.

"Y/N look I can explain-"

"Kai!" I covered Jennie up. Not sure if her saw her

"Oh god I'm sorry didn't know you had someone with you!" Not sure why I'm hiding this. I should be shouting this from the roof tops. Why do I care if his feelings are hurt when he's the one who slept with my girlfriend well now ex-girlfriend.

"It's okay but could we not talk about it. It's just a lot to process and I just want to skip the whole thing"

"We still good?"

"Only time will tell" he closed the door and I put on a pair of briefs I had in my drawer and ran to lock the door, on my way back I felt a chill down my neck, like someone was watching but I just turned the ac down.

I came back to Jennie putting on my shirt and I loved the sight. I wasn't the much taller then her but she still looked so small in my shirt. I picked her up and climbed into bed with her.

"So any special plans for tomorrow"

"No,why?"

"Why? Y/N/N its you 18th birthday!"

"Oh right, probably just a cake and have the guys come over for a movie marathon"

"Unexceptionable! Just leave it all to me baby"

"Don't go crazy with it"

"I won't just want you to be happy"

"I'm happy right now,with you and it's enough"

"I love you Y/N L/N"

"And I love you more Jennie Kim"

Time skip

KAI'S POV

I closed the door to her room. I kept my calm as I walked out of her apartment and drove home. My father was out of the house and took his wife with him. I had the house to my self. I went down stairs to the home gym and grab one of the steel bar for the barbels. I walked into my room and destroyed everything in sight.

I drop the bar down and walked into my father's office. I laughed like a crazy man as I looked at his prize winning set of golf clubs. I walked over and grabbed the heaviest one he had and swung it around hoping to hit the most expensive thing in the room. I went straight to the shitty family portrait he had over his fire place.

"What if I set this place on fire?" I smiled at my thoughts and laughed as I walked over to the fire place but before I could set the house into flames I looked over the mirror. I saw my father. His disgusting grin,devilish eyes and his rapid breathing like a monster ready to kill for the joy of it. I walked over and yelled at him. I swung the club in my hand breaking the mirror I stared into.

No one wins in this world. My father kept women by his side with money and power but each one of them felt. He tried keeping them with fear and guilt but they ran away. I tried to be everything he wasn't and she still left me. For her.

"WHAT DID YOU DO BOY!" I heard my fathers voice echo throw the halls. I stayed there and took a seat next to the broken glass. As he walked in I took one of the shards and held it against my wrist.

"Go ahead and kill yourself boy, I never wanted you here so go ahead and do me the favor" I got up and rushed towards him I managed to taken the man down. I held the shard to his neck.

"I hate everything about you and I hate that no matter where I go you'll always be there" I drop the glass and walked out of the office. I ran out of the house and walked a couple streets down until I stopped right outside of her apartment.

Just because I wasn't her everything didn't mean that she wasn't mine. I stood out her getting colder from inside to out.