✿ Chapter Twenty

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

" Jimin!" Hurriedly yelped out by Shang"please... Please don't hurt Jayu, please..." She begged, falling on the ground due to the numbness of her feet but this time her landing was soft and controlled. She ignored the pain of the stitches as she held Jimin's slacks. "Punish me.... Not him please"

She was gripping the material Hart, cowering under Jimin.She doesn't know what would happen to Jayu if Jimin would be awake in the same room as a sleeping Jayu was. Shang knows that she's a fool to think that Jimin would hurt their son, but there's this uneven mixture of worry and fear. Worry because she knew something was up with Jimin- this is the first time after months that he became dark, became evil- and fear because the life of her son is on the line.

The three of them watch how Shang begged in front of Jimin, it was so sudden that they didn't prepare for what's to come.

She looked so desperate for her son's life, does she really love the kid that much? Thought the other two who stood on the background. Jungkook could no longer digest the scene when the blood under her began to form a puddle. ( If it's possible)

" Shang let's go back, you need to rest now" He worriedly let out, walking a few steps forward to Shang and raising her up, she fought back and stayed in her position, she would leave if Jimin wouldn't say something. She needs to hear a word from him. " Shang come on.."

" Wait.... Please Jimin, I beg you not to hurt Jayu" her eyes began to blur, hands to slightly shake a little when she tried to grip the material of Jimin's slacks.

" Say something Jimin!" Jungkook's loud voice showed that he was impatient. His son was still inside the clinic with a maid watching him over, he already missed him and Shang needs rest because the blood she's letting out seem to weakening her body. Yet Jimin remained un-fraze, he was staring at Shang's shinning eyes, the two of them are on a intense staring contest that Shang was loosing due to her blinking her tears out.

" Shang let's just go" Jungkook fished her on the ground like a feather, perks of working out. She was surprised at the sudden lift of her body that her arm automatically wrapped itself on Jungkook's neck, afraid to fall.

" Jimin please! Tell me Jayu's going to be okay... Please" she yelled out after relaxing on Jungkook's arms. She peaked at Jungkook's neck to see that Jimin was still watching her, it creeped her out a little bit, he was just standing there like a porcelain doll being haunted by some demon or ghost that made him look creepy- he is the demon.

Her tears are running down on her cheeks as she got carried away by Jungkook. It never came unnoticed by Jimin, and with that he spoke.

"Don't worry Shang... Jayu is in a very good hands" his voice was venomous, dark and mischievous it sent chills on her bones. He was just standing there, still and steady with a smile on his face. He almost looked like a human robot that had low features. Creepy and calm.

His answer weren't enough to satisfy her, it only made her to worry more and whimper on Jungkook's arms. Jungkook felt it, the fear gushing out of her body and he doesn't want it. Although a part of him wanted to dominate this side of her, her weak fragile body.

Passing Taehyung who was just standing on his spot minding his own business earned a glare and a scoff from Jungkook. He only stared at just younger brother in jealousy, but he hid it behind the blank Express he had mastered wearing.

As soon as the two figure disappeared on the halls, Taehyung shot a glare towards the creepy Jimin. He wasn't bothered at the murderous look that Jimin had and began walking to reach a near distance to Jimin.