✿ Chapter Nine

" good morning~" chirped Jungkook while he entered his bedroom carrying a tray of breakfast feast. He carefully placed it on his sheets as Shang covered her body with the black blanket.

A huge smile was plastered on Jungkook's lips, his well built body was on full view for everyone to see as a gray sweatpants hug his hips loosing-ly showing off his black Calvin Klein underwear and his visible v line. His hair was a mess and she assumed that he woke up early in the morning on the right side of the bed and prepared her a breakfast in such a great mood.

Obviously he's happy...

"Morning" she groan in pain when she tried to sat her body up. Her lower part was aching in pain, and so was her legs and back— it would be best for her to rest or maybe check Dr. Drew for a x-ray, just to be sure that she still has her bones—Dr. Drew... He's dead.

" I prepared breakfast since I know you would be too tired to move-let me help you" Jungkook smiled. With careful hands, he gently helped Shang to sit like a vulnerable antic vase they wanted her to be.

A murderer was touching her.

It send shivers in her veins just thinking about it. Two murders have touched her, one was force and one was a lack of choice. It will be forever tattooed in her mind that she have s*x with two murders. How unlucky.

Jungkook noticed her sudden tense behavior, earning a sigh from his thin lips, his shoulders slumped forward. Why is he even happy? He know that Shang only did it to save her son—her and Jimin's son. Still he's thankful enough that a part of himself will be growing inside her belly.

"I understand Shang... But still I enjoyed every seconds... I don't care if you regretted it because I myself didn't regret it. It's true that I was the only one putting love on it... And it's fine to-"

" I don't regret it..." She really didn't. "I'm just... It felt so wrong and so right... I feel like I'm such a slut to be sleeping with boys... I felt dirty-disgusting" she let out, tears began to out of her eyes. She didn't regret saving Jayu's life.

" You're never a slut... You're not disgusting or dirty... The three of us are clean if that's what you worrying about... You are amazing Shang, and you are not sleeping with boys your sleeping with Men- US. We will make sure to take responsibilities with you and will take good care of you... Just accept us in your heart and everything will come clear for you... We are not as bad as you think, we care for the person we love... I apologise for-for taking away your life... But you can start a new one, a new one with us... With me—I know this is a wrong moment but Lee Shang... I love you"

"J-jung-"

"Just eat" he interrupted her words by placing a spoon full of pancakes in her mouth. He doesn't want to complete her sentence yet, he's now ready to get dump. It was painful enough to see her with his older brothers and with Jayu so he doesn't want to double the pain by knowing what she feel for him—which Jungkook already know.

━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

" I-i need to find Shang! She just be in danger! Those man took her yesterday and I need to find her a soon as oossi-" Namjoon finally collected his senses but ended up falling to the ground with a large loud impact that earned a groan to escape from his lips.

" You're not well enough can't you see? I no babysitter here so please do car of your body" the old lady coldly looked at Namjoon's spot and stood up. She took something a the end of the room where the spot was dark and mysterious. Namjoon took time to  study the place where he woke up—since the old lady was no longer in sight.