✿ Chapter Twelve

" I'm going " Taehyung finally said. He didn't received any reply from her so he took the opportunity to leave her and continue the plan—not until Shang pulled his arm, preventing him to blend with the crowd.

"You're the first person I trust Taehyung... I'm worried about your being too. You've been gone for days and the next thing I know is you're smoking your sorrow out on my funeral. Don't make things difficult Taehyung, I'm trying to accept my fate..." Her voice was quiet and low but Taehyung headed ever singly one of them properly. The people beside them doesn't seem to care on what was happening which was a good sign. "so don't make things hard for me Taehyung... "

" Fuck" he curses under his breath, glancing somewhere and immediately pulled her out of the crowd, into a empty balcony. They have a hard time squeezing themselves out of the room but they manage to leave. Taehyung closed the  balcony's door with his hand. The chattering sound was long gone as they were greeted by the breeze of the warm air of Seoul.

" Are you really trying to accept us? Accept me?" He asked like a list puppy, as if one wrong answer could lead to his starvation. What surprised Taehyung was Shang didn't hesitated on answering his question.

" Yes Taehyung"

Taehyung couldn't tell if she was lying or not due to the shades she was wearing. It was covering her eyes and he just couldn't risk removing the accessory on her head, but one thing is for sure to Taehyung. He heard the sincerity on her tone.

He missed her.

So damn much.

" I love you " 

Snaking his arms on her hips, Taehyung pulled her close and at the same time locked his lips on hers. It was a speed of light moment for Shang. She would never thought that Taehyung could say those three words in such short notice that she have to pause before kissing him back.

She knew it was wrong. But his sudden movement just automatically moved her body in defense. It was just in a spring of moment, it didn't meant something to her, but it sure did to Taehyung. Getting a kiss back from her was a dream. How long did he waited for this? How long did he force himself to avoid this? So damn long for sure.

Taehyung moved his lips softly, afraid to let go just yet. He needs to remember the feeling, to cherish the moment and to enjoy the kiss. He just wished that this would last forever—but didn't.

" Oh my apologies, excuse me"

The voice. Shang pulled back in an instant, glancing at Taehyung's shoulders to only see the door was shut closed. Her heart was beats loudly. Loud enough for Taehyung's to hear, he removed his gaze and stared at the door also. Wanting to know what's more important that their kiss.

"There's no one out so let's con-"

" I... Let's go find Jimin" she wiped her lips, she could already see the stain of her red lipstick on Taehyung's lips. It looked hot only if it's under a different circumstances—then maybe Shang would never mind about the kiss.

"Sure..."

─────────────────────

" Where have you been?" Asked Yoongi as soon as he saw Namjoon with a slight embarrassed expression, back laid against the wall as if it was the only support he could find to stand. They arrived on the building not too long ago but then Namjoon decided to split up and disappeared out of no where.

" Went to have some fresh air" he replied as soon as he calmed down from the early events where he accidentally disturb that couple having their good time on Shang's fcking funeral!

Now his face turned into a sour look as he realized what ugly act those bastard was doing on his girlfriend's funeral. He's blood boil and it took him his strength to go back there and push that couple on the balcony. They could have atleast gave Shang's funeral some respect. Namjoon didn't know why there are loads of people attending, sure he knew some of them as her relatives, family, some friends and her workers but he never seen or met a large sum of the people inside.

" What now?" Yoongi crossed his arms as he noticed the sudden changes of his expression.

" Why did I even came here?!" He groan to himself, not having the guts to give the coffin a stare. It's too stressful for his heart to stare at the wood where Shang was lying and would soon to be turn into ashes.

" You have to... Now let's go. Her father requested some speech from you..." Yoongi excused himself from the people who began to assemble inside. "And you have to look at the casckt... She's...she's there"

Namjoon widen his eyes in shock. What did he mean by that? Did they found her body and no inform him? If so where? When? And how? He sprinted like a thunderbolt, ignoring the gasp from the people he shove. Ignoring her father who was taking on the mic about something he climb from the stairs and immediately ran towards where the casket was designed, the head panel was wide open with golden folds and puffs as designed. He was immediately face to face at her.

It was really her.

His sudden action caused sum murmurs here and there but right now Namjoon couldn't care, he wouldn't care if they took pictures or report him.

He laid his hands on the glass where her face was and soon, his tears fell. He bit his lips, stopping himself from screaming and crying, it wouldn't return her back if he's going to weep and cry like a baby.

Someone patted his back, he knew who it was because of his guestures.

" Let it out..." Mark, the oldest comforted, ignoring the people and signaled his father to continue his speech. Namjoon was depending on the casket as a support, he was griping the edges with his dear life because if he dared on letting go he for sure will fall on the ground like a doll.

"When?"

" We went to Beyond the City, hired some detectives to the case and we found her body on the lake also... Just like you"

─────────────────────

Taehyung blend himself on the crowd with Shang on his arms. He wrapped his arms around her back, when she protested to watch the scene in front of her. He was beginning to become impatient— in which he would rarely feel. As an instinct, he held her chin, angled it in front as he laid his head on her shoulder to whispered. His eyes turned dark as her face turned panic.

" I want you to watch baby girl~"

────────────────────

This is short I'm sorry.

But I wanted to know if it's legal to accept someone's proposal to have my books on their site?
Because someone wanted to have a deal with me and I don't know if it's safe.

Btw!

DYNAMITE!!!