> Chapter Nine

<───────────────────>

The entire dinner was awkward. No one bother to speak.

They started eating when the table was filled with different types of dishes. Some that the boys didn't know, some looked weird and some look tasteless. Since they don't eat Korean foods when they're at Vatican.

Too much spices, said the three whenever their mother would prepare a Korean dish. But from time to time, Seokjin and Shang would cook them Korean foods.

Oh how they missed their home.

Speaking of home, they got a little awestruck in their new one.

The entire structure of the rooms are very different from the ones on the mansion years ago. It wasn't fancy or Victorian. Everything looks very modern, simple and monotone. 

No fancy chandelier, no fancy gold picture frames and mostly no fancy red carpet in the hallways. It's a change that Shang's satisfied about, but what she don't find satisfying is the amount of floors this building has.

There are thirty seven floors in total, the first twenty three are work space, mostly their company and the other thirteen are home space. Jimin told her that she doesn't have to worry about the workers since the home space are strictly a private area so most of the people in the home space are them and maids who tend the rooms. Also the building was safe, earthquake proof.

They'll have a map for the home space later. Since there are lots of hallways and they tend to get lost since it happened to the three owners of the building.

" Now that dinner is done... I'll take the first move to introduce myself" Taehyung stood up from his seat.

Their sitting position was very accurate. Shang at the right edge of the table and counting from her right was Jayu, Ttalgi and and Tokki. While on the left goes to Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. A very accidental position. No Shang's tho since Jimin told her to take a seat at the middle.

"I'm Taehyung, Kim Taehyung. I may speak professional for now but later I wouldn't filter my words. Unlike my brothers, I wasn't informed about having a son...but now that I'm aware  of having one. I'll try my best to be a good father to you" his tiger like eyes rested on Ttalgi who had the same eye shape as him, even the other features. Giving no reason in hiding that Ttalgi was Taehyung's son.

Taehyung smile warmingly when Ttalgi politely smile whilst nodding his head.

All along he has a son and he wasn't even aware about it until now. He's in vain knowing that he never ones hold him when he was an infant. Never saw him grow, never saw him open his eyes and never know his existence. He didn't even have the experiences if being a father to a new born— sucks knowing that he promised himself to give a beautiful and happy moments with his future son. 

As if the two shared the same braincells, Ttalgi stood up from his seat.

Shang's worried gaze flutter to Ttalgi's direction. She didn't know that their would be an introduction.

" I-im Ttalgi... Ttalgi Kim" Ttalgi abruptly sit down on his seat. Too awkward and anxious at the situation. He receive a understanding smile from Taehyung.

It'll work for now... Time will bring us closer my son.

"I'm Park Jimin" it was Jimin's turn. " I'm your father, Jayu. Back then we're pretty close and I was there on your first birthday, you may not remember it since it's years ago. Being far appart  From you is very painful, but we're here now. And I'm open arms in making new memories with you. So don't ever feel hesitant on opening your feelings to me..." Jimin had a sad expression in his face as the memory of being away from his son flashes in his eyes.