✿ Chapter Seventeen

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

" Lok at dis red one!" Jayu called out from afar. Sweet tooth took a peek at where Jayu was picking his flowers and sprinted to his spot, with few fresh flowers on his small hands that he picked for his mom.

"Waaaaw!" He admired the beautiful dark red flower, it has some tiny thorns on it's stem where Jayu almost hold the thorn parts but Sweet tooth, out of instinct grasp the flower before Jayu could wound himself. The chubby boy was shock at how sudden Sweet tooth had snatch the flower from his grasp.

"That's kill! You don't kill! It's bad!" He scolded Sweet tooth with his pitchy voice, he wasn't mad. Sweet tooth widen his eyes at the foreign word he heard from the chubby boy. He made sure that he threw the flower away from their reach.

"Kill? What's kill?" He asked. A confused and curious looked plastered on his face as he gave his full attention to Jayu.

"Kill is the steling of flower to sumone widout ther know" he tried explaining as best as he could, remembering what his mother told him earlier.

"Ohhh, but I wasnt steling! The flower is dengurus so I take it away to not hurt us" Jayu formed his lips into a O shape, realizing the mistake he made. He accused Sweet tooth for stealing but he wasn't stealing.

"Am sorry"

" Don wory! Lez go overder" Sweet tooth pointed to the golden flowers far from the roses. Jayu picked up his stash of different flower and went off to follow Sweet tooth on the Sunflower field.

They plan to pick flowers so that they could give it to their mother. The two wanted to introduce themselves to their mother's so much that they wanted to speed the time to their bed time and talk about the new friend they they made. The one and only friend they have.

" I hope Jimin doesn't see this " whispered Taehyung by himself. He watch thought the large mirrors of his office, the position of his office was good enough to see the full view of the sun flower fields where Jayu and the other kid are trying to pick the tall flower. His hands where crossed, body leaned into the frame of the window. This time he has fresh and new clothes on, no blood stains. He looked more decent then the look he had earlier—where could easily mistakenly as a psychopath with his murderous look.

A smirked played on his lips as soon as he spotted Jimin exiting the mansion to the gardens.

"Oh my I spoke too soon"

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

" What in the hell was that Namjoon?! You almost destroyed the presentation!" Mark whispered yell to Namjoon who fell on the ground after the presentation ended. The two of them are wearing their formal attire for the meeting. Since Shang was dead, Mark had no choice than to accept the position of the CEO, but he need to walk through a painful path of training to know some perks and tricks inside the business Industry. So here he was, trying to waste a year of training with Namjoon—because he intend to give the company to Namjoon, since the younger seem to know more about him and because he had a family to take care and a race record to maintain. This plan of his wasn't yet revealed to anyone even his father.

If he was to be announced as the CEO then he had full control with whatever he want, not needing his father's permission. So by the time he gives the tittle to Namjoon, his father couldn't do anything about it. Sure it would leave a huge crowd on the media but when did Mark care?