“Yeah,” he said. As if on cue the bell rings, and everyone is dispatched from the lesson.

One more lesson till lunch, I kept reminding myself, as I sat down in Geography. People filed into the room gradually, and before I knew it, the register was being read. Hurry up! I just want this lesson to be over! I’m so hungry.

“Oliver ground,” Mr. Chaplin’s monotone voice rang out in the silent room.

“Here,” said some strange, geeky kid.

“Harry Styles,” Sir said. There was silence, causing Sir to look up from his laptop, catching my attention. Harry Styles? Wait, isn’t that the guy I need to talk to? “Harry Sty-” Sir was cut off, from repeating the lads name, by a knock on the door.

“COME IN!” Sir almost shouted with a huff, clearly in an angry mood. I’d come to the conclusion that this guy had issues with interruptions after the first week of geography lessons. The door creaked open to reveal a young lad with curly brown hair. “Ahh, Harry, decided to turn up to my lesson, I see.”

“Sorry sir,” he said, his husky voice seeming oddly familiar.

“Don’t make this a regular thing, styles,” he said in a stern voice, “now take your seat and be quiet.”

“Of course, sir” Harry replied as he hurried to his seat, in the front row.

The lesson seemed to drag on forever, and the boredom was almost too much to handle. When the bell finally did ring I jumped out of my seat as fast as possible.

Hold up Louis! You need to go talk to Harry!

Right yes

Just as I stepped out of the class, I noticed the mop of curly hair wandering away with in the crowd. I rushed through everyone and got to Harry.

“Harry styles, right?” I said, keeping pace with him. He looked up from the ground at me and smiled.

“Yeah?” he said.

“this is probably going to sound really stupid, right,” I chuckled nervously, “but were you one of the boys who helped me home on Friday night?” he smiled at me as we walked towards the cafeteria.

“Yes that was me, me and Zayn Malik” he said.

“Wait, Zayn Malik as in, Eleanor’s ex-boyfriend Zayn Malik?” I said, recalling bumping into him once, on my first day; when he told me off for coming to the arts block to find the math department.

“Yeah that’s him” he said.

“Well I just want to thank you, for not just leaving me to choke on my own vomit” I said, giving him an appreciative smile.

“I’m not really the person you should be thanking, Zayn was the one who found you, and bravely took the risk of putting you in his new car, while you were regularly vomiting” he said awkwardly.

“Okay then,” I chuckled, “any idea how I could find him?” this was starting to feel so awkward.

“Well, he has art last lesson, in room A6, maybe you could catch him coming out of there?”

“yeah, thanks, mate,” I said smiling.

“You’re welcome!” he said chuckling, “you seem like an alright guy, we should hang out some time!”

Just as last lesson’s bell rang I began to head to the art room, in hope that I would bump into Zayn, just so I could say thank you, and leave. I was nervous to say thank you to this guy, from my memory, he wasn’t a very openly friendly guy.

Suddenly I felt a hard surface collide with my body, causing me to lose balance and fall on my arse.

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry, I didn’t see you there!” said a worried boy, standing over me. The earring, the black quiff, there was no doubt about who this guy was. Zayn.

“No, I was my fault, I wasn’t looking,” I said nervously.

“Well, neither was I,” he said as he held out his hand in a gesture to help me get up, “so I guess it was both of our faults.” He let out a soft chuckle. I took his hand and he pulled me up so I was standing in front of him. Well, he doesn’t seem too bad; not as bad as I thought he would be.  Come on, Louis, get it over with!

“Zayn Malik, right?” I questioned, just to be sure.

“Yeah,” he replied smiling.

“You and Harry styles brought me home last Friday night, right?” I said.

“Yeah, you were in a pretty bad state,” he claimed.

“Yeah, well, I was actually heading to come and say thank you to you, Harry said you would be at art, so that’s where I was headed,” I said awkwardly, “ but yeah, I really wanted to say thank you for not leaving me there, it was really kind of you to do that.”

“Well, your such a nice guy, I didn’t want anything to happen to you,” he said smiling at me, feeling a bit Freaked out, how does he know I’m a nice guy? “Considering how much you’ve helped Niall out lately, with his math. And it was nothing really, I know that if you’d saw someone in that state you would probably of done the same, right?”

“yeah, but I feel like I should repay you in some way,” I stated. “After all you did put a random regularly vomiting guy in your car.”

“It was nothing, there is no need to repay me!” he said smiling at me.

“No, seriously what can I do for you?” I smiled at him.

“Well, actually, maybe there is something you could help me with?” he said winking at me, “I was wondering if you had any spare time? You know, so you could help me with some of my work?”

Basically what he was asking me was if I could tutor him in a lesson.

“Considering you did such a great job in helping Niall,” he added. I thought about it for a couple seconds in my head. Seemed like an alright deal to me.

“Of course” I laughed. “What kind of work is it? Math?”

“science” he said gravely, like it was the worst thing in the world.

“Ahh! You’re lucky that’s one of the only other lessons I am good at!” I chuckled, “and I’m generally free these days as well, Niall found a new tutor in Josh Devine,” added with a slight mutter.

“Really?” he said looking mildly shocked.

“Yeah,” I said kind of confused why it would shock him at all. There was a moment’s silence, and we just looked at each other, being totally awkward.

“Well, would you like my number?” Zayn said, “You can message me any time your free and we can make arrangements and stuff.” I smiled and nodded.

“No need for your address” he said with a wink, “I remember where you live.” I chuckled as he passed me his phone for me to put in my number.

 Fan, Comment, Vote, whatever you fancy :0) x