Chapter 11

Sorry for the delay guys! Merry Christmas by the way! Hope you all had a great day!

There’s a nice amount of Nouis in this chapter, call it my present to you! :L

Hope you like the chapter, remember to leave your thoughts in a comment!

ENJOY! x

Chapter 11

The door creaked open and Harry and I looked over in surprise.

“Sugar,” said the familiar voice of my sister, Lottie.

“Lottie?” I said confused. There was a silent moment before the door creaked fully open, to reveal a very awkward looking Lottie Tomlinson.

“Okay,” she stared as she made her way into the room, her eyes, flickering between me and Harry. “I will admit that I was eavesdropping. I was just walking past when I heard you two talking and I was curious!” she defended.

I looked at Harry who was looking slightly uncomfortable.

“I want in on the plan,” Lottie said abruptly. I looked at her confused.

“What?” I said.

“I want to help you and Niall get together!” she said, “ after all the times we talked about you and Niall, I think that Harry’s plan can finally bring you two together!” she let out a dreamy sigh smiling like an idiot.

“What? NO! You can’t joint the plan, how they hell can you help? Huh?” I said. I looked at Harry who was smirking at Lottie, his eyes diverted to me and his smirk turned to a meek smile.

“Why can’t she help? She can help with phase two! And she can help think up new ways of making Niall jealous!” he defended.

“Because it’s really creepy! I don’t want my sister helping me with my love life,” I stated.

“That didn’t stop you from opening up to me nearly every night!” she argued.

“Yeah, well, I’ve never asked for your help Lottie, you just saunter into my room acting like my personal therapist!” I tried to argue back.

Lottie’s face contorted in sadness. Oh god. I let out a deep sigh and fell back on the bed. I wiped my hand down my face. After a long moment of silence I sat up and looked at the faces around me, Harry was staring at me sadly, making me sigh again.

 I diverted my eyes, finally, to Lottie who was wearing her legendary pout. When our eyes met her eyes turned all ‘puppy’ on me. For God sake.

“Fine!” I hissed. She began to do a happy dance and I rolled my eyes dramatically. I looked at Harry who was grinning widely at Lottie.

Brilliant, now there are two of them, trying to help me win Niall’s heart. I mentally sighed.

¬¬¬¬¬ (*a couple weeks later*) ¬¬¬¬¬¬

“You should have seen his face Lottie!” Harry chuckled, “priceless!” Lottie laughed with him while I sat silently on the bed next to them.

“I tell you! My flirting is definitely paying off, you can see the jealousy!” he giggled. I let out a long sign.

“My bum still hurts,” I claimed, “there is no way, you needed to slap it that hard Harry!” i complained.

“I wanted to get his attention, I wanted him to see!” he argued. I let out a harsh sigh and just shrugged.

“Whatever” I said.