Oh my goodness! "Daddwy!" He came in the room and smiled at me. "Do you like it baby?" "I wove it daddwy!" "Go on go play daddy has to set up some things." I nodded and went to go play but I gave daddy a kissy first. There was a huge slide that led to a ball pit. There was everything I could ever want in a playroom! Daddy is the best daddy ever! Hmm what should I do in here now? There was a knock at the door. "Come innn!" The door opened and I saw Hobi and TaeTae. "Hey Jim-" he looked at the room and his mouth dropped. "Hi TaeTae and Hobi! What are ou doing here?" "Your daddy told us to watch you." "Okway come pway with Jiminie!" They nodded and ran to me giving me a hug.
3 hours later
"Hobi Jiminie thwirsty!" He looked at me and placed me in his lap. "Here you go Jiminie." He took off his shirt and I drank his milky. TaeTae was looking at Hobi who had his shirt off. "Aww is TaeTae staring?" Hobi said smirking at a now blushing TaeTae. "N-no I'm not!" He crossed his arms and looked away. "TaeTae why are ou wed?" "Because he saw Hobi with no shirt on." "Ohhh daddwy do thwat to Jiminie." Hobi looked at me shocked. "Your daddy takes his shirt off in front of you!?" I noded and TaeTae came over to us. "W-well what does he do to you?" "He give Jiminie kissy!" They smile and look around the room. "Jiminie are you hungry?" I guess I was hungry so I nodded. Alright Jiminie what do you want to eat?" "I don't o hobi." He smiled and looked around the kitchen. "Hmm Jiminie what do you like to eat?" "I wike fwuit!" "Tae what can we make with fruit?" "I don't know?" "Jiminie what does your daddy make you to eat?" "He make Jiminie pastwa and fwuit with 'thicken nuggets!" "Let's see do we have chicken nuggets?" "Check in the cabinets." "Ok let me ch-. Why the fuck would they be in the cabinets?!" TaeTae shrugged his shoulders and sat down next to me. "Jiminie where does daddy keep your nuggets?" I pointed to the freezer where I've seen daddy take them out from. "See a person with a mindset of 2 is smarter than you." The chicken nuggets are in the oven cooking and I am coloring in the living room while TaeTae and Hobi watched TV. There was a knock at the door. "Hm who can they be?" TaeTae got up and opened the door. "My other baby!" I looked up and saw Suga hyungie came in. "Hyungie!" I ran and hugged him tightly. "Hi Jiminie did you miss me?" I nodded and went back to the coloring. "Our little Suga is here." Hobi and TaeTae said. He smacked them both on the head. "I am your hyung!" They rubbed their heads and looked at him. "Hyungie why hit Hobi and TaeTae heads?" "They didn't call me hyungie and that have too." I nodded and colored. "So what are you doing here?" "Oh well Jungkook called me asking to help watch Jiminie with you guys since he realized he left you two to watched him." They pouted and I went back to coloring but I got bored."Hyungies Jiminie boreddddd!" They sat down on the floor with me. "Then what does Jiminie want to do?" "Can we go to the pwark?" They nodded and started to walk to the door but Suga hyungie stopped us. "Wait!" We looked at him confused."We need to bring stuff for Jiminie. Like drinks,snacks,and a jacket stuff like that!" They nodded and ran around the house looking for stuff.
25 minutes later
The hyungs and TaeTae came back and picked me up. "Alright we got everything we need. Now we can go to the park." I jumped up and down in my new outfit. They were gone for a while so I changed my clothes.

 They were gone for a while so I changed my clothes

They were comfy and nice for playing in the park. The door opened and I ran out. "Jiminie!" Hyungie called me. I turned around and saw he was running to me. He picked me up and looked me in the eye. "Don't run off like that!" I pouted but nodded. The park was only down the hill that our house was on. "Come on hyungie wets go!" He ran down the hill with me. It was so fun! "Yay we at park!" I got down from his arms and ran to the slides. "Suga hyungie wook at Jiminie!" He went up to me and watched me go down the slide. "Wow Jiminie is a big boy!" I giggled and went down the slide. The sun was setting a little bit and the breeze hit me making shiver. I ran the TaeTae and Hobi who were sitting on the bench. "TaeTae Jiminie coldy!" He gave me my soft and fuzzy sweater that made me feel super warm. "Thwank you TaeTae!" I ran back to hyungie who had his sweater on. We played on every area. I suddenly felt arms on my waist. "Hi baby!" It was daddy who I missed so much. "Daddwy!" He smiled and carried me. "Hyungies daddwy here!" They smiled and went back to talking.
"Did you miss daddy?" I nodded my head quickly and smiled. "Aww well daddy missed his baby as well." He kissed me and put me on the swing. "Hold on tight baby." I held on as tight as I could. Daddy pushed the swing gently. This is fun! "Hahahahah!" I giggled happily and felt the swing go a little faster and higher. My hands were getting sweaty so I held on tighter. There was no one at the park. Hobi, TaeTae, and Suga hyungie all left a couple minutes ago. It was just me and daddy. The swing went a little more gently and not as fast. I needed to wipe my hands since they were sweating and it was hard to grip on to the swing handle. My hands were soaking in sweat so I put one of them down and wiped it on my leg but at the exact same moment daddy pushed the swing. I fell off the swing and started crying. Daddy came over in only a second to pick me up. "Ohh my baby! Are you ok baby!?" I showed him my hand that had scratches and cuts. He kissed it and walked back up the hill. "Baby we need to clean your hand ok?" I nodded and hugged daddies neck. "Be strong for daddy ok baby?" "Anythwing for my daddwy." Daddy opened the door to the house and took me to the bathroom. "Ok baby this might hurt a little." I closed my eyes and felt liquid on my hand. It burned and I bit my lip. "I know it hurts baby." He wiped it with a soft light pink ball that felt fuzzy. He kissed my booboo and hugged me tightly. "Come on baby it was a long day and you're probably sleepy." I nodded and hugged daddy rubbing my eyes. "Aww my baby *kisses head* I love you so much." Daddy Jiminie woves you too." Daddy placed me down in bed and covered me with a blanket. "What abwout daddwy?" "I'll be right back baby daddy has to changed ok?" I nodded and hugged the pillow. I heard the door open but pretended to be asleep to see daddies reaction to me hugging the pillow. "Ba-" I heard daddy stop talking and come next to me. "I told this boy not to hug the pillow. Only I get to hug my baby!" Daddy grabbed the pillow from my arms. "Goodbye pillow! Yeet!" What did yeet mean? Daddy got in bed hugging me making me cuddle into his chest. "There we go. That is much better." I moved until I felt comfortable.

"Baby are you awake?" I opened one eyes and pouted

"Baby are you awake?" I opened one eyes and pouted. "How did daddwy know?" "When you sleep you either always have your paci in your mouth or either your ontop of me. You could never fall asleep without daddy with you." "Daddwy knows Jiminie so well." Daddies legs were so warm and soft. "Mmm". I made a noise to the feeling of the warmth. "Baby? What was that?" I can't see daddy but I know he is smirking. "Daddies wegs are warm." I rubbed my legs against his. "B-baby." "Yes daddwy?" "What is my baby doing?" I whined and looked at daddy. "Daddies wegs are warm and Jiminie woves thwem." Daddy nodded as I kept moving my legs. It felt so warm! Daddy grunted and I stopped. "Daddwy are ou okway?" He nodded and hugged me. I felt something wet on my neck. "D-daddwy?" He didn't answer me. I felt the wetness and relieved it was daddy. He was ontop of me but I didn't realize. Daddy does work out a lot so he was used to hovering over me. "Jiminie do you know what you do to daddy?" I shook my head and panted. "Mmm well you should know baby~" what is daddy doing? "Daddwy what are ou doing to Jiminie?" "Hmm I'm tasting my baby." He kept sucking and licking over the spot. I decided to be naughty and rub my legs again. "Oh. Is my baby being naughty?" I nodded and continued. "My baby knows what daddy loves don't you?" I just nodded.

Smut next chapter???