36. The Author 📝

A/N POV

Seulgi held Jennie's hand and grabbed an orb from her necklace. "This is the last one I have right now.. better make use of it." She shrugged. "So then... I guess this is goodbye, unnie.." Lisa held Jennie's hands as tears welled up in her cheeks.

"Y-yeah.. Guess so.." Jennie stuttered looking down at their hands. "Awww.. I'm gonna miss you guys." Rosie hugged both Jennie and Seulgi. "Hey! I'm gonna miss her too!" Jisoo joined in the little group hug. "I'm so lucky I actually met you guys, I've always been looking up to you since I was a kid." Jennie wiped her tears.

Without warning, a sudden light popped up in the room. Similar to when Seulgi's grandmother, Mrs. Kang, arrived. There, showed a pretty young girl with long black curly hair wearing a white long sleeved shirt under a black baggy dress. (picture is above)

Seulgi squinted her eyes at the figure but instantly ran and hugged her. "Mina! I can't believe you're here!" She hugged the said girl tighter making her do a weird face. "S-Sugi.. y-you're killing m-me.." Seulgi automatically pulled away at the young girls' words.

"Oh! Yeah um.. guys, this is-" Mina cut her off. "My name is Kang Mina. Creator and real author of Enchantasia." She lifted her skirt and bowed like a princess, glaring at Xiumin right after. "And she is also my unnie, we have different fathers." Seulgi shrugged.

"Unnie?" Rosé tilted her head. "Our eomma had a teenage pregnancy with me, at sixteen and gave me away. But instead, our ancestors wanted to take care of me, so I live and grew up there." Mina shrugged. Rosé nodded, as well as everyone else.

"So you're the creator of Enchantasia? How old are you?" Jisoo surveyed. "I'm thirty-one years old!" She cheered throwing them a peace sign. "What?! You look so young!" Hoseok stated the obvious. "Well.. yeah I kinda stopped 'aging' at sixteen. But I'll age again when I'm like fifty. As Mrs. Kang said, our ages kinda work differently." Mina explained.

"Isn't she your grandmother as well?" Moonbyul motioned to Mrs. Kang. "Kinda.. she's my adoptive mother. But me and Seulgi are half sisters with the same mom. Mrs. Kang here, is the mother of Seulgi's dad." She explained. "What?" The characters stood there confused making the three of them sigh. "I'll explain.." Seulgi cleared her throat.

————-

Our eomma was sixteen when she had Mina unnie, who is now thirty-one, she's four years older than me. Her father is unknown. Eomma planned on giving unnie away to an orphanage to give her, her best chance, but our ancestors and halmeoni insisted to take care of her instead.

Of course, our mother was worried and confused, because she didn't know them. But halmeoni volunteered to take care of her. That's why Mina unnie is her adoptive daughter. And she took her last name, Kang. Even though she already had a son, which was, my father.

They lived in the Earth until unnie reached a certain age and our ancestors wanted her to live with them at sixteen, because she was a mortal and they needed to get her to be immortal. Because.. apparently 'family's family'.. I don't even know..

Four years later, I was born and when I was about a few months old, my parents died from a car crash accident, since they were born mortals. It skipped appa's generation, I guess. Halmeoni practically raised me and when she was about sixty, she died because it was her time. She did so much for the library and it was time to pass it on to me.

And now we're here..

(I know it's confusing so if you have any questions, feel free to ask, also keep in mind this book is unedited so yes I will be editing it after this book is finished)