30. A Tragic Past 💔

A/N POV

Everyone turned to Seulgi in shock. "Who are you?" Princess Sana stepped up. The man just chuckled. "Why don't you ask your friend?" He replied, emphasizing the word. Seulgi nervously gulped.

"Who is he, Seulgi?" Namjoon asked. "He's my..." Her lips quivered. "...ex boyfriend..." The room was full of gasps, except for the man, who just smirked. "What's his name?" Jisoo queried.

"Kim Minseok..."

"Or as I'm famous for... Xiumin." He grinned and held out a hand, as if anyone was going to shake it. Seulgi rolled her eyes. "What are you doing here in Enchantasia?" She placed a hand on her hip.

"Isn't it obvious, baby?" He walked towards Seulgi, but before he could get any closer, a sword suddenly stopped him. He looked at the owner and it was Princess Sana.

Xiumin was taken aback by the young princess' action, but he kept a poker face. "Ah..." He tapped his finger on his chin. "Princess Sana..?" Sana glared at him.

"Where's your prince charming? Prince Taehyung, hmm?" He smirked. "I don't need a prince charming, I'm my own saviour." Princess Sana sassed. "Besides..." Taehyung stepped up.

"I have my own princess." He winked at Jennie, making her blush and widen her eyes. Xiumin examined the blushing girl. "You're not from here..." Jennie looked at him. "Who are you?" Xiumin walked closer to her.

But Taehyung acted quick and pulled Jennie away, stopping in front of the mysterious man. "You don't need to know.." He glared at Xiumin. Taehyung stood tall in front of the smirking lad, and kept Jennie behind him.

"Minseok!" Seulgi called, making him turn to her. "What are you even doing here?" She crossed her arms, walking over to him. He just smirked wider and walked in the center of the room. "Do you guys wanna know the story of me and Seulgi?" He asked everyone. Seulgi merely rolled her eyes at him.

"Stop this now! What do you even-" She was cut off. "Wait!" They all looked at Jennie. "Yes please." Seulgi raised a brow at her. "I mean, none of us know what's happening, and it would be really helpful if we do..."

She shrugged trying to convice everyone, mostly Seulgi. "Fine..." Seulgi dropped her crossed her arms, and sighed. "It all started at school, I was a pretty popular boy, and Seulgi was an introverted-" Xiumin was cut off.

"Just get to the point!" Xiumin raised his hands in surrender. As he was about to speak, he got cut off again. "You know what? I'll just tell the story." Seulgi cleared her throat.

FLAHSBACK

SEULGI'S POV

"Minseok..." I called. "What is it, Sugibear?" He turned to me. We were sitting at the table in my library. "I need to tell you something, but you have to promise that you won't freak out..." He listened intently.

"Do you believe in magic?" I asked and he scoffed. "Baby, what is this about? I thought it was actually going to be serious..." He leaned back on the chair, grabbing the book he was reading, which was 'The Story Of Enchantasia.'

"I'm not kidding! This is serious..." I gazed at him. He looked in my eyes, and immediately listened as he saw me glaring at him. "This isn't any normal library, I inherited this from my grandma." I cleared my throat, stopping myself from crying.

"There's a reason why it's called 'FantasyLand Library,' it's magical. All these stories are actually real." I paused. "Well, it's not real-real, it didn't happen in the past, but it's stories that's happening in other galaxies." I squinted at Minseok.

"I don't know how to explain. But do you get the idea?" I asked him. He nodded. "Well... is it possible to travel to one of them?" Minseok looked around the library. "Mhmm, but... I should warn you first." Minseok nodded and listened.

"If you do wish to travel to a story, you must NOT be seen by the characters, animals, or any living thing. Well, except for plants of course.." I enunciated every single word. He nodded slowly.

"Can you try bringing us to one?" Grabbing for my necklace that was hidden under my shirt, I stood up. "Where do you want to go?" I grabbed the little blue orb.

He looked around until his eyes landed on the book. "Enchantasia..." Taking a deep breathe, I threw the orb on the ground, whispering the place.

TIME SKIP || LATER

After exploring Enchantasia for a bit, we went back. It was during the time when they Princess Sana and Taehyung first met. So we were very quiet and careful.

"That was awesome!" Minseok cheered. I just chuckled at him. "Wait, you what this means, right?" He held my hands. "What?" I tilted my head. "With this power, we can change the world, use it and have everyone do what we want!" He clenched his fists the moment he let go of my hand.

What? Is he crazy? Does he really want to abuse the power my library has?

I scoffed, and crossed my arms. "Are you crazy, Minseok?! We can't just abuse its power! It's not like that!" He looked back at me, and raised a brow. "Seulgi, don't you see? We could be the king and queen of this world! Have everyone at our back and call, we'd be rich!" He squealed.

"No, Minseok! I don't know what the hell has gotten in to you, but we're not going to do that!" He clenched his jaw. "Fine! If you won't, then I will..." He grabbed my necklace and pulled it. I gasped and tried to reach for it, but he held it up.

"With this power, I will be the most powerful wizard any mankind can imagine!" Minseok laughed evilly. "Hmm.. but I'll need a new name... 'Kim Minseok' doesn't sound intimidating at all." He tapped his chin, still gripping on my necklace.

"Bao Zi? No.. that's not evil. Hmm, Mini?" I just rolled my eyes at his names. "Got it! Xiu!" He grinned at me. "That's stupid.. at least add something from your real name." Wait.. why I am I helping him? Ughh, why am I so dumb?

"Then... Xiu Min?" He widened his eyes and snapped his fingers. "Xiumin!" He laughed evilly. "Ugh! Minseok, just-" He placed a finger on my lips. "No. From now on, you can call me 'Xiumin,' I no longer know you, Seulgi.. we're over." He turned away with my necklace.

"What?! You're seriously choosing that necklace over me?!" I didn't notice that my tears were falling out. "H-how could you?!" Kneeling on the ground, I sobbed. 'Xiumin' turned around and greeted me with an evil smirk.

"Goodbye!" He waved as he threw an orb on the ground before calling out 'Enchantasia.' He then disappeared into the portal. I continued crying. I can't believe it... He actually left me just like this. My grandmother's words echoed in my head.

Stay strong, Seulgi...

I will.. I will try and stay strong. Not just for you, but for myself too. This world is full of pain. But with every bad thing comes a good thing. I can't give up now.

Once I gathered up my courage, I stood up and wiped my tears with my sleeve. I heaved a deep breath.

Just you wait, Minseok...

————————————————————-
So I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! This book is nearing the end, and I just wanna say how thankful I am to you guys. Thank you for all the support you give 'FairyTale' and I will definitely make more books in the future! <33

Don't forget to vote!
👇🏻