21. Suspicions... 🤨

JENNIE'S POV

"What'd you guys talk about?" Namjoon oppa asked, curious. "Oh it was nothing," Lisa smiled. "Right Jennie unnie?" I wasn't really listening because I was focused on Taehyung, and everyone else as well.

They look... suspicious? Obviously except for Rosie and Jisoo unnie. But the others definitely know something... It's like they know what's been going on..?

My thoughts were interrupted when Lisa nudged me on the arm. "Right, unnie?" she gritted between her teeth. "What?" I asked, still processing what's happening.

LISA'S POV

I mentally face palmed. Is this girl serious? Did she really forget what we talked about a few seconds ago?

Everyone was looking at us, suspiciously. Did they hear our conversation? How we're all in some wacky fairytale?!

"Do you guys hear that?" Jennie unnie suddenly spoke out. Again, everyone was confused, and quiet. But they shrugged it off and immediately focused, trying to hear the sound Jennie unnie was talking about.

JENNIE'S POV

No, I did not hear anything. I just wanted to talk to Lisa while everyone else is occupied. Yep, big mistake. How the hell am I supposed to talk to her, while everyone is quiet?!

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

I gave a 'do-you-think-they-heard-our-conversation?' look to Lisa. She simply shrugged her shoulders. Then she gave me another look which I'm pretty sure says 'I-don't-think-so-because-I-didn't-hear-anything' ?

I knitted my brows. Shrugging my shoulders, I looked at her. She shrugged her shoulders too.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Everyone, including me, tried very hard to listen to a sound. It was very quiet. No sound in the air. What was Jennie talking about?

I looked over to Jungkook. He looked at me as well. Then he gave me a 'do-you-hear-anything?' look. I simply shrugged. As I looked over at Jennie and Lisa, I saw them shrugging their shoulders.

Namjoon hyung suddenly cleared his throat, capturing our attention. "Is there something you want to tell us, Jennie?" He asked with a stern look.

JENNIE'S POV

Is there something you want to tell us, Jennie?

Those words echoed in my head. They definitely heard us. Everyone's eyes glued to me, like I was the only one in the room. I was sweating both mentally and physically.

"I..um..." I managed to speak.

Oh my god! What do I do? I can't just say, "Oh, you guys are actually not real! I got sucked into this book for some reason, and here I am!" I bit my lip. My favourite 'fairytale' characters are literally putting me on the spot.

Should I tell them the truth? What if they think I'm joking or something? Well, if unnie, Chae, and Lisa can accept it. Then so can they.

I took a deep breath.

It's time for me to tell the truth...

JISOO'S POV

After Lisa and Jennie headed out, we looked back to BamBam. "At the middle of Enchantasia, huh?" Taehyung tapped his chin. "So you mean, in the castle?" He looked at BamBam.

"It wouldn't be at the castle because his grandfather hid it." Namjoon oppa corrected. "Why would he hide it there anyway? It's not like anyone can come and go to the castle, as they please."

Taehyung spoke again. "Well, isn't that the middle of Enchantasia?" We all stopped at someone else's voice. That voice sounds familiar..? Jennie...?

I placed a finger in between my lips, telling them to basically shut up, so we can hear who it was.

There was a bit of silence. Then another voice spoke up.

'Where exactly? In the castle?'

'No, it's buried in a little chest somewhere around the castle.'

'Unnie, I need you to think very deeply.'

'I know! I know! I'm trying!'

' If this really is some fairytale, then it would be obvious for the readers, but not for the characters...'

Uh oh..

Me and Rosie both widened our eyes. That's it! The truth is out! Everyone looked surprised, but some like Yoongi oppa, just didn't care. And by some, I meant, just him. Even though they were shocked, they still kept quiet.

'Wait.. a wooden box..'

'It's in...'

'In...'

' Beside the stream, around the castle, under a pile of red roses!'

We all looked at each other. BamBam nodded slowly. Everyone was confused, shocked, and just taken aback. Me and Chae already knew that we were characters, so we weren't surprised.

When they came back, everyone, including the both of us (Chae), was looking at them.

————————————————————-

Whew! What a turn in the story! I hope you guys are liking it so far! Anyways, don't forget to stay safe, wash your hands, and keep your distance.

Don't forget to vote!
👇🏻