17. The Plan

JENNIE'S POV

I quickly sat up, folding my legs under me and covered my mouth, realizing who I just slapped.

"Oh my god- Taehyung are you okay?!" I helped him sat up, and he folded his legs. I immediately noticed the red mark I left on his left cheek. "Jennie, why did you do that?" He asked, caressing his cheek.

"S-sorry I thought.. it was someone else.." I looked down and fiddled with my fingers, feeling regret.

"Uh... it's.. it's ok," then he placed his right hand on my quivering ones. I looked up and saw him smiling warmly at me with his left hand still in his cheek.

Lifting my right hand, I replaced his hand with mine and caressed his cheek. He also placed his left hand over mine. At this moment, we both felt like time just stopped.

We were both leaning over and slowly closing our eyes. Our lips were about an inch apart...

Jennie! Taehyung!

The both of us backed away and saw Lisa poking her head in the tent. "Oh, sorry... was I interrupting something?" She asked.
We looked down at ourselves.

I was still caressing Taehyung's face while his hand was caressing mine. He had my other had in his other's hand's grasp. We quickly retrieved our hands and looked at Lisa.

"Well, we kinda already have a plan," she said. "What plan?" Taehyung questioned. "Well if you two weren't making out again," Lisa started and emphasized in that last word.

That memory of me and Taehyung making out while Lisa was spying on us flashed in my mind. "You would've heard it." She stated. "Just come," she left leaving me and Taehyung alone.

He grabbed my hand and went to the others. "There you are!" Jungkook went to Taehyung. "What happened to your cheek?" He pointed his eyes to Taehyung's reddened left cheek.

 "What happened to your cheek?" He pointed his eyes to Taehyung's reddened left cheek

He looked at me and smiled. "Long story short, Jennie accidentally slapped me." He shrugged. "What's with the hands?" Namjoon pointed out. It wasn't interwined. He was merely holding my left hand.

Lisa started whistling an 'awkward' tune, catching our attention. "Okay..." Jisoo started, making Lisa stop. "You guys want fruits?" She held up a branch of berries.

"Don't worry, they're safe." Rosé exclaimed, popping one in her mouth. I took a rather small branch and sat down with Taehyung. "We were just talking about a plan to save Enchantasia," Namjoon stood up.

"Well then, what's the plan?" I inquired. "We literally don't even have anything." Jungkook leaned in, placing his elbows on his thighs and cupping his cheeks. "That's not entirely true," Namjoon spoke.

"We found out that Irene learned dark magic, so we need to trap it somehow." Namjoon supposed. "But how?" We looked over at Jungkook.

"Irene and her dumb guards took every magical thing here."
"Well, not all the magic," Namjoon presumed.

———
"
Irene didn't steal all the power in Enchantasia. There's this stone, it was called the 'Trap Stone.' It basically traps any type of magic or power.

It belonged to this evil wizard who was planning to steal all the magic in Enchantasia, in the past. After countless of tries, he was finally imprisoned by the king and queen.

His stone was supposedly 'destroyed.' Due to the amount of spells placed in it, they couldn't fully destroy it. The king decided to keep it somewhere safe and protected, so that no one can reach it.

Unfortunately, the wizard's son stole it, but kept quiet. It was passed down his generation and they still have no idea where it is to this day.
"
———

As Namjoon told the story, I was completely zoning out. I remember this, the Power Trap Stone thing. At the end, they defeated Irene by 'taking away' her dark magic.

What I mean is that, they didn't fully take it away. Irene changed and used her powers for good. But what the hell happened to the stone again? Some guy has it now...

Umm...

What's his name?

I remember it has something to do with a 'Bam' or something.

I was rotating my eyes around until it stopped on to Lisa who was curiously listening to Namjoon.

Wait! That's it!

It was BamBam!

He's a descendant of the wizard and was Lisa's childhood friend.

"- I think his name was..." I hovered my eyes to Namjoon, who was in deep thought. "BamBam." I finished and stood up.

————————————————————-

Two chapters in a day! You're welcome <3 Another character is introduced, BamBam!

Don't forget to vote!
👇🏻