3. FantasyLand Library 📚

JENNIE'S POV

I dropped my book making a loud echo as it hit the ground. "I am so sorry!" I apologized and picked up my book. The lady smiled and said, "It's alright, we rarely get visitors. It's nice one every once in a while."

She looked at me and asked, "What are you doing here? Do you wanna borrow a book?"
"Oh no, I.. already have one, my Mom got it from this library," I showed her the book I was holding.

"I wanted to ask some questions,"
"Go ahead," she smiled at me.
"Who is the author of this book? I looked everywhere, there was no name."
"Oh, well what's the name of the book?"
I gave her my book and replied, " Story Of Enchantasia "

"I think we have some information about this book, it's just in the back. Do you mind waiting?" She tilted her head. "Not at all, take your time Miss..?"

Kang Seulgi

"Just call me Seulgi, I'm about the same age as you anyway," she grinned and headed to the back

Once she was gone, I noticed something. My book was gone! "Wait what?!" I searched high and low for it. "Where could it be?" I went to an aisle and found the same old leather books.

Suddenly, a book started shaking. It was shaking vigorously. Out of curiosity, I approached it. As I was about to reach for the book, it fell on the floor with a loud THUD!

I saw the cover and realized it was my book. It even had the pink sticker on the back. I crouched down to the ground about to grab it when.. it opened its pages! Taking a step back, I gasped.

A little blue orb sparked out of nowhere. It was on top of the book and it was shooting blue, little lightning bolts everywhere. I covered my head and crouched down.

I closed my eyes, please get me out of here.

Miss! Miss! Please wake up!

Do you think she's alive?

I don't know, we can't just leave her here..

Yeah, Irene might capture her...

Those were the last words I heard, until I blacked out.

——————————

What a twist! Another update coming soon! Are you guys enjoying this book so far? Also, don't worry, Taehyung will appear soon. 😄

Don't forget to vote!!
👇🏻