28. 'Witch'?

A/N'S POV

FLASHBACK

"So you were the one who taught my sister to hate me?! To use magic and take over Enchantasia?!" Wendy was ready to charge at Suho, but Baekhyun pulled her back.

"Hey hey, calm down, your highness!" Suho placed his palms in the air. He sighed when she calmed down. "I just taught her what she needed to be taught."

"And that's to take the kingdom?" Baekhyun asked calmly, but his face said something different. "The only thing I taught her was how to use dark magic. And to use dark magic, you need to channel your anger." I shrugged.

"She really hates me that much, huh?" Wendy grabbed her head. "Not just you, she hates me too..." Baekhyun held her shoulders. "No, she loves you, she hates me..." Wendy argued. "No, she-"

"Ok enough! Are we gonna stop Irene or not?" I interrupted them. The couple looked at each other before nodding at me. "But wait." Wendy placed a palm in the air. "How will we do this? We need a plan." She looked at me and Baekhyun.

"I don't know... but we need to be quick. The castle is pretty far away." I stated. "Wait, we're not in the castle?" Baekhyun scratched his head.

"No, you are somewhere in the Southwest of Enchantasia. Irene didn't want anyone to find you that easily, so she took you here and visits from time to time." I shrugged. "Jisoo and Sana, where are they?" The queen took a step towards me.

"I'll show you where they are..." I made a square in the air with my two pointer fingers. It glowef for a bit, then showcased Jisoo. "Who is that?" Baekhyun squinted his eyes, looking at the male figure sitting down. "That's BamBam..."

"You all... are fairytale characters... The truth is I'm not from this world.."

"Who is that? And what does she mean by she isn't from this world?" Wendy pointed at the girl. She was wearing a black dress and she has long brown hair. I rubbed my eyes. "I don't know actually.. maybe that's her friend.." I simply shrugged.

"Is she some type of witch?" Baekhyun examined the girl. "Why is Jisoo with her?" He asked again. "What does she mean by fairytale characters?" Wendy and Baekhyun looked at eachother. The girl spoke again.

"This book, which is where we are right now, is Enchantasia, right?

We all listened closely.

"This isn't real. You guys are not real. This whole thing, is merely another story in a library."

What does she mean by that? I am real! I'm the one and only Suho! The most powerful wizard in this world!

"This was my favourite story growing up. I just loved the twists and the perspectives. And the real reason why Irene turned into a villian. Because no one was born good or bad."

Queen Wendy gasped. "H-how does she know-?" She covered her mouth. I made the box disappear. "Maybe that witch knows how to stop Irene and get the kingdom back on track!" Baekhyun exclaimed.

"How far is the castle? They're probably going there." Wendy shrugged. "It's not that far, but not that close either..." I tilted my head. "Can't you just teleport us there?" Baekhyun situated the obvious.

"Well... no." I admitted. "You see, I don't teleport myself, these do." I grabbed my necklace hidden in my shirt. It was a translucent blue ornament shaped like a light bulb. It contained three pearls inside.

"And they only teleport people like me." Placing my necklace back inside, I smirked proudly. "What do you mean 'like you'?" Baekhyun rose his eyebrow. "Someone that has magic, good or bad."

I shrugged. Wendy nodded, understanding the situation. While Baekhyun simply rolled his eyes. "How long until we get there?" Wendy asked eagerly. "For a walk, maybe about an hour or so..."

Her expression fell. "But with horses," I smirked. "That's a different story..."

We quickly made our way out the dungeon. I simply flicked my hand, and three tall stallions appeared in sight. They were already wearing sadles and armour. "Woah..." Baekhyun's jaw fell. "I'm amazing, aren't I?"

The king and queen rolled their eyes. "Hop on." I said as I got on the tallest one. Both of them hopped on as well, and we started our journey.

——————

JENNIE'S POV

Woah.. That explanation was.... different. It's definitely not the same as the original one.

"You see, unnie?" Wendy approached Irene. "I didn't steal him from you, we fell in love.." Irene stayed quiet and crossed her arms. The queen sighed and looked around the room.

Her gaze landed on me and she widened her eyes. "It's you!" She pointed at me and gasped. Everyone looked at the queen, confused. She approached me.

"You're the witch..." I was slighty offended. "What? I'm no witch, your highness." I defended but kept my respect.

"Then why did you say we were all fairytale characters? And something about the real reason why Irene turned into a villian? Can you see the future?" She bombarded me with questions.

I looked at Taehyung and he looked shocked because of what the queen said. "How did you-?" He was cut off. "With my help, but yes can you see the future?" Suho walked towards me.

"N-no I can't.. but it's true... you all are fairytale characters, except for me and Seulgi." Everyone turned their heads to Seulgi. I flipped my gaze to the king and queen. One look plastered on their face. Eagerness.

Gulp... This is just like when I told the truth to Taehyung and the others. Except more people so more pressure.. Ok Jenjen. You can do this...

————————————————————-

Hey guys! Sorry if I hadn't updated this book in a while.. But hopefully you guys liked this chapter! Also thank you so much for 7K reads! Love you all<3

Don't forget to vote!
👇🏻