Part 22

Jimin’s POV

"Hmm, should I say it or not?" she tried to play with me as she kept me waiting.

"Awhh, babygirl. Tell me, please?" I tried to persuade her but it only made her show me disgusted face.

"Ew, what's with that babygirl?" she seemed sincerely horrified at the calling and I rolled my eyes at her exaggerated reaction.

"Y/N, tell me" I opted for a more serious tone, and Y/N finally gave in after a few seconds of leaving me in the dark.

"Hmm, okay. I just want to say that I love you," she said softly with tender voice, and I felt disappointed a little.

Was she hiding something from me?

"That's it?" I asked, not feeling satisfied with just that.

"What do you mean that's it?" she looked offended, and I quickly shook my head to admit my wrong.

"No, baby. I love you too. I just thought that you're going to say something more," I said gently, and I was glad that she was someone who didn't sulk easily over things like this.

I'd never be able to focus on our concert if Y/N suddenly hung up the call and decided to sulk just because I took her love words lightly.

"Well, no. Just - I love you," she smiled so happily as she confessed, and I smiled back, with even bigger smile than hers.

"I love you too. I love you so much, and I really, really, really miss you right now," sighing out, I traced her features from the screen, taking in one by one of each of them and graving it into my heart.

"I miss you too, Jiminie" she said, her smile stayed.

"You should sleep now, baby. I'll call you again after the concert," looking at the tired girlfriend of mine who tried hard to stay awake for me, I felt pity for her and decided that I should let her sleep even though my heart was heavy to let Y/N go.

"Alright. Take care of yourself, okay? It hurts me whenever I see you getting injured," she pouted as she said those advise and I felt my heart bloomed at how her caring side haven't changed even after all these years.

"I promise to be extra careful,"

"Okay, good luck on your next concert. Remember that I'll be rooting for you whenever and wherever I am," she waved with her fingers and I sent her a flying kiss which she replied immediately with the same gesture.

"Thank you, baby"

"Bye, Jiminie. I'm hanging up now,"

"Hmm, bye"

--

Entering my hotel room after the concert, I felt my heart beat faster when I smelled the scent of coffee filling the room.

Who?

Walking carefully through the short hallway, I realized that my shoes and belongings along the way had been cleaned.

Taking careful steps towards where the bed was, I held in my breath afraid that I was going to confront any crazy fans or unwanted intruders inside the room.

"Argh, it's hot!" I jumped a little in shock hearing a voice rang throughout the room and a clang of mug hitting the table.

That voice...

Y/N?

Widening my eyes as my heart beat even more faster than before, I made my way to the small pantry in the room, only to feel tears prickling my eyes at the sight of her.

It's Y/N.

Finally realizing that she's not alone inside the hotel room anymore, Y/N turned to my way with wide eyes, as she still held her fingers that had probably touched the hot mug earlier.

"Oh, you're back" she said like her being there inside my room was nothing special and I was starting to think that I was imagining things right now.

Did I miss her too much to the point of hallucinating?

But this felt too true to be a hallucination.

"What are you doing here?" I croaked out, eyes warily observing her up and down.

"To cheer you up?"

"How did you come here?"

"By plane," she shrugged her shoulders at her answer, and I had my fingers gripping my hair right now, thinking whether this was true or not.

"Is this real?" I whispered out, looking to the ground, afraid to look up in case she'd disappear and it was really just my imagination.

"Hug me," her voice rang again through my ears and I looked up in reflex, drawn to her voice.

She's still there.

And now she had her arms wide open, inviting me into her arms.

"Hug me. And see if it's true or just your imagination," Y/N spoke out again, and I took careful steps closer towards her.

If this was a horror or thriller movie, I might be walking closer to death right now.

But I don't care.

I would hug her even if she's actually a ghost imitating Y/N’s features.

Slowly having my arms around her, I took a very deep breath - almost gasping, as I felt her arms hugging my waist back, and I clutched my eyes close tight, as my arms wrapping her body closer to mine.

She felt warm.

She felt familiar.

She felt right.

It's her.

It's really Y/N.

"It's really you," burying my face into her hair, I refused to let go, slowly accepting that this was not a dream.

A tear dropped uninvited as result of me being unable to contain my emotions, feeling really glad that she's here.

"I'm here, Jimin. I'm here. Do you miss me a lot?" she hugged me warmly and buried her face on my chest, her voice muffled into my shirt.

"More than you could ever imagine, baby" taking in the feel of her being in my arms, I just closed my eyes and kept her close to me.

"I miss you too,"

Loosening the hug a little to look properly at her face that I've missed so much before, Y/N flashed me a smile before she left me a quick peck on the lips.

"Don't cry. I'm already here. Is the concert really that hard for you or you just miss me too much to cry like this?" she wiped my cheek with her thumb from the trail of tear that fell earlier.

Softly staring at her lips, I let Y/N knew that I want more than just a peck. Staring back into her eyes, I could see her looking at me fondly as her eyes also somtimes flickered down toward my lips.

Slowly moving closer and reducing the distance between us, I  almost sighed in content when I finally got to properly kiss Y/N.

It was euphoric.

But at the same time calming.

It's just how it felt when I was with Y/N.

And I love it.