Part 8

Y/N's POV

When I woke up, the first thing I searched for was Jimin.

But he's nowhere to be found.

I waited for the whole hour in bed, hoping that Jimin would miraculously appear at the door and greet me with his signature smile.

But he never showed up.

I kept quiet to hear any movement that might be proof that Jimin's was still in the house, but no. Not even a drop of needle was heard.

As the reality kicked in, I finally felt the pain. It hurt more than I thought it would.

Physically.

And emotionally.

But no tears came out from my eyes though. Probably because I felt too pathetic to even cry.

I was a fool for even hoping that Jimin would be here after what happened.

Of course, he wouldn't be here. I should have known. I got up slowly, not wanting to let myself be in that slump forever.

After I cleaned myself up, I brought the bed sheets, comforters, blankets and everything involved in last night's event to the washing machine.

My heart hurt looking at the evidence left, but there was nothing I could do now.

All I can do was regret if I want to.

But no, I didn't want to regret this.

I sat down on the sofa and looked around the living room. It was messy considering that I left it just as it was after drinking with Jimin last night.

His boxes of albums were still there with a few albums still lying on the floor, unsigned by the idol.

"I guess he really left in a rush," I muttered out to myself.

I took the albums and organized in into the box, thinking that I should probably send it to his company real soon.

Suddenly, the door was harshly opened from the outside and I was faced with a panting Jimin, who seemed like he came in after running away from a ghost.

As soon as our eyes met, I felt tears dripping down my face and Jimin immediately panicked when he saw them.

He ran towards me and instantly pulled me into a hug, while I cried my lungs out.

"I-I really thought y-you l-left," I sobbed out, wanting to tell him my thoughts.

"I thought I would n-never see you again. You're not here this morning, and I was afraid that, that I had lost y-you," I stuttered in between sobs and clenched his shirt tight, afraid to let go.

Jimin didn't say anything the whole time. He just sat there on the floor and secured his arms around me, cradling me like a baby until my cries died down.

We just sat there in silence for a long time until Jimin started talking.

"Honestly, I panicked when I woke up this morning and I did kind of run away at first," he confessed, and I decided to listen to him this time.

"I had never imagined that we would be like this, Y/N. I didn't know how to handle this by myself, so I called my members for help –"

"You call your members?" frowning my eyebrows and removed my head from his neck, I looked into his eyes.

"Only to Namjoon hyung and Seokjin hyung, I promise. I really don't know what to do. I'm sorry," he apologized.

I felt the blood rushed to my face, but I couldn't say anything back when he looked at me with those helpless eyes.

"And you know what made me come back to you after talking to them?" he asked.

"What?"

"They asked me this one crucial question about you," he continued.

"What did they ask?" I asked, being an impatient brat like I've always been.

"How would I feel if you sleep with someone else other than me?" Jimin said and I froze when I heard that.

Did boys really have this kind of conversation through phone calls?

I can't believe this.

How can they talk about who I slept with just like that?

Moreover, in public?

Through a single phone call?

Don't they need to respect my privacy a little bit more?

"I don't like it," he said firmly as he looked straight into my eyes.

"Huh?" I said, didn't quite catch on what he said with everything that was running through my head just now.

"I said, I don't like the idea of you sleeping with any other guy other than me. Just thinking about it make me furious," he said so seriously that I was at loss of words for a few seconds.

"D-do you actually like me?" I stuttered out after trying hard to form the sentence in my head.

"To tell you the truth Y/N, I am still figuring out my feelings for you. So that's why I would like us to try it out," he proposed vaguely but the glint in his eyes basically told everything that was playing inside his head.

"Try out what?" I asked timidly, still hoping that this conversation won't turned out like how I assumed it would be.

"Would you like to date me? Be my girlfriend?" he proposed, and I slowly pushed myself away from his lap.

Oh no.

It was exactly what I assumed he would ask.

"Jimin, did you just hear yourself?" I stare straight into his eyes.

"I know it was kind of wrong for me to do this to you when I'm still not sure about my feelings, but I want to try this out. If you don't want to, I understand, Y/N,"

"It's not about me right now, Jimin. What will happen to you if this news breaks out to the world? Wouldn't it affect your job? What about the crazy fans out there? What if they hurt you?" I tried to put that inside his head.

As far as I knew, for idols like him, being in a relationship basically meant that their career was ruined. Well, most cases were, since the fans weren't so supportive if their idol was in a relationship.

"I really don't care about that, Y/N. Big Hit gives us the freedom to date whoever we want, and they'll protect us" he answered confidently, and I looked at him in disbelief.

"I – I don't know, Jimin. Let me think about it, okay? This is too abrupt for me," I replied after a while.

I never thought that it would turn out like this. Who knew that this day would come where Jimin was going to ask me to be his girlfriend?

"Shit" I winced in pain as I got up too fast from the floor, totally forgetting about my body condition and unfortunately, Jimin seemed to realize that.

"Y/N..."

"Don't! Don't say anything. Not right now," I kind of figured out what he was going to ask, so I cut him off before he even started.

I could feel my face heated up as I tried to move as fast as I could to my bedroom.

I felt thankful when he didn't stop me from entering the bedroom. That was, until a ding sounded from my phone, telling me that I got a text from him.

'I'll help clean the house. Don't move too much so that you could heal faster, okay?'

As soon as I read his text, I buried my heated up face.

He knows.

He freaking knows!

He knew that he was my – first.

"Oh my gosh, this is so embarrassing!" I screamed into the pillow.

Many thoughts ran through my head due to all the events that happened but eventually, I fell back to sleep.