Part 14

Jimin’s POV

"Hyung," while making a phone call to Yoongi, I lied down on the long couch in the living room while Y/N went to her bedroom to wash up after the meal.

"Hmm?" he only hummed in reply from the other line.

"I think I'm falling for her too fast. It was like I have always liked her and the feelings all come at once, hitting me like a truck. Everything she does seems so lovable to me and I just want to keep her close to me all the time now," I poured out my feelings, knowing that the male might act like he's indifferent all the time, but knew that he gave great advises all the time.

"So? It's a good thing, right?" he asked with his lazy voice.

"I know, but..."

"But what?"

"What if she suddenly didn't like me anymore?" I asked my worry out, and the line fell silent for two seconds.

"How long have you dated now?" Yoongi asked.

"Two days?" I answered.

"Two days and you're already thinking negatively? Stop being so pessimistic, Jimin," he shot straight with his unfiltered word, and I felt attacked.

"I'm just afraid that she'll feel tired with long distance relationship. Well, it's not long distance now, but when we have world tour or anything, what will happen to Y/N and me?" I tried strengthening my reasoning for having that kind of thought.

"You think her feelings will change because of one world tour? So, you're saying that those ten years she spent liking you meant nothing?" he asked, and I felt like I was thrown with a bucket of ice that woke me up instantly.

I realized that I was thinking of useless thoughts again.

"You're right, hyung" I huffed out a long breath, deciding not to take lightly of Y/N’s feelings for me.

"About what?" he asked, wanting to be clear on what he's right about.

"I know you're going to say that I'm a dumb mochi," I rolled my eyes a little and I heard him snickered from the other line.

"Glad that you know,"

"Alright, hyung. Thanks, I'm going to her now," I told the older male.

"You said she's taking a bath?" Yoongi asked, and I could see his frown even from his voice.

"Well, if I'm lucky I might not get kicked in the dick for peeking," smiling cheekily as I told him that, I heard him let out a tired sigh at my antic.

"Do what you want," he told tiredly, knowing that he won't be able to stop me even if he told me 'no'.

"Bye, hyung!"

Yoongi hung up the call shortly after and I grinned, thinking of ways to annoy Y/N as I got up the couch.

Turning the knob of her room, I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't locked and I quietly stepped inside the room.

The shower was quiet, and I could see Y/N back facing me as she chose her shirt from her closet, being only in her towel.

Wow, she's hot.

Closing in quietly, I placed my hands on her waist from behind and I held her close when she jumped in surprise at the sudden back hug.

"Jimin! My god, get out!" clutching the shirt she planned to wear close to her chest in trying to cover herself, she tried to release my hands from her but I refused to let go.

I hugged her closer to my chest, ignoring the fact that the water from her wet hair had started sipping through my shirt, and I buried my face on her bare shoulder.

"Jimin, get out. Please," her voice almost trembled, and I started feeling sorry that I scared her like this.

"I'm sorry. I planned to surprise you just for fun, but you look so hot that I couldn't stop myself from going to you," I apologized, and Y/N let out a sigh as she turned her face slightly to look at me.

"Let me dress, Jimin" she asked, wanting me to let go of my hold around her waist.

"I don't want to let you go, though" I stubbornly held her even closer, and buried my face closer to her neck, inhaling her scent.

"What's wrong with you, now? Why are you acting like this?" she sounded confused, not knowing that I was confused with myself too.

"I don't know, you attract me too much since yesterday" I told her the truth and she let out a big breath.

"Just please get out the room, let me dress, and I'll go to you" she said softly as she tapped my hand that was resting on her waist, trying to make me let go of her.

"Promise?" I lifted up my face and nudged her cheek with my nose, wanting her to stay true to her words.

"Are you promoting your self written song?"

This girl.

She would always have time to act cheeky like this.

"Promise me you'll come to me after you finished dressing yourself," I whined and nudged her neck with my nose now, almost wanting to bit her and left a hickey but stopped myself.

"Alright, alright. I promise," she laughed a little, feeling tickled at my action and I finally loosened my hold from her waist.