Part 18

Y/N’s POV

"There. Satisfied now?" I got out of the bathroom after changing since Jimin so stubbornly wanted to stay inside my room a few minutes ago. He said that he wanted to see me changing and do you think I'd agree to let him do that?

Nah, honey.

I'm a shy person.

"Yes. It looks so good on you," he stood up from sitting at the edge of my bed and walked closer, looking at me with dreamy eyes that it made me felt embarrassed.

"What ever. I'm changing back to my shirt," turning back to enter the bathroom, I was immediately stopped by the male as he wrapped his fingers around my wrist and pulled me to face him again.

"No, please wear it for the rest of the day," he pleaded, taking both my hands and lifting them up to his chest, asking me with such cutesy voice.

He's cute.

"But I have to get out later," I tried to decline softly, but I think I'm losing.

"The more reason you should wear it," Jimin smiled his eye smile, and my heart now beat faster as I was attacked by those smile.

He always knew that I was a sucker for his eye smile.

"More like the more reason I should not wear it. What if someone thought that I'm rich for having that shirt and tries to rob me?" I had to tilt my head upwards to look into his eyes as Jimin pulled me closer and hugged my waist, and tried to reason with him again.

"I'll be by your side. You're going to the office, right? I'll drive you just like yesterday," he spoke soft, and we're suddenly slow dancing without music as Jimin swayed our bodies from side to side as we continued staring into each others eyes during the conversation.

"Jiminie, I'm meeting people this time. You should not go, they'll recognize you," resting my hand on his chest, I could feel it heave up and down as he breathed, and I was called to rest my head on his chest as Jimin gently hugged me closer.

"You haven't called me that name since ages," he whispered, and I could feel him kissing my hair crown.

"I'll call you Jiminie more frequently then," my words received a delightful hum from Jimin and we continued to stay like that being in each others arms for a few minutes.

"When are you coming back?" Jimin asked, and I finally removed my head from his chest and looked back into his eyes.

"In a few hours?" I answered, still unsure how long it would take for me to complete today's tasks at work.

"Come back quick, okay? I miss you," he pouted, with a small frown on his forehead. I chuckled as I pat his chest softly with my palm.

"I don't even go yet," smiling to the boy, Jimin smiled back as he shrugged his shoulder.

"Don't care. I miss you every second, even when I'm hugging you right now" he grinned wider before diving in for a surprise kiss, and I closed my eyes in reflex as I felt his lips on mine.

His kisses were soft, and always managed to flutter my heart with his gentle actions throughout the kiss.

How he moved his lips.

How he cupped my jaw.

How he snaked his arms around me.

How he supported my body with his strong hold.

How he pulled me closer, as time goes by.

And how patient he was with me, knowing that I was an amateur.

As Jimin broke the kiss, he pecked my lips a few more times before really letting me go to get ready for work.

"I'll be waiting for you,"

--

"Jimin, I'm home!" coming home very late compared to what I promised Jimin this morning, I was welcomed with quiet living room.

Hearing no reply from the boy, I looked back at the shoes cabinet to make sure his shoes were there.

After confirming that fact, I went into the kitchen only to find no one in it. Thus, I opted to go to his room.

Knocking softly and calling out his name, I was a bit worried when I heard no reply. Slowly opening up the door, I frowned when I saw empty room with Jimin nowhere in sight.

"Y/N?" I heard Jimin’s call and turned around only to see him peeking out his head from my room with bed hair.

"Oh my gosh, you shocked me. I thought you're kidnapped or something," I said as I took fast steps towards him.

"I fell asleep waiting for you," he hugged me in sleepiness and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Are you tired?" I rubbed his back softly, cooing at how he was acting like a big baby right now.

"No, I think it's because I sleep too much. And now my body's spoiled," his answer was muffled as he spoke into the fabric of my jacket.

"Are you hungry?"

"A little,"

"Let's eat out,"

"Aren't you afraid that I'll be attacked by fans?" he asked, slightly teasing me about my genuine worry for him.

"It's late, Jimin. And we're in the middle of weekdays, not many people are out right now. What do you want to eat?"

"Do we still have that stall close to our school that we used to go after my practice?" he asked, and I smiled at the memories.

"It's still there. Come on, wash your face and take a jacket with you. It's a little cold outside," I tried to push him to walk to the bathroom, but he refused to budge.

"Help me wash my face," Jimin requested.

"You're a big boy, Jimin. Do it yourself," ignoring the pity look he threw to me, I pushed his back again to make him walk to the bathroom door.

"Accompany me at least, please?" his question made me rolled my eyes.

"Oh my gosh, this boy. Alright, now move faster. I'm hungry," I still agreed, not wanting to delay anymore and just follow the boy’s request.