Part 8

Words:

1- Ich liebe dich. Tschüss! Auf Wiedersehen. (German) "I Love you. Goodbye! See you again."

Weeks had passed, everything still rough and hard for me.

Everything was quite normal, and my life is still together. Doing things in school, studying, and doing well in the art club. I however once I get home, everything failed all over. Most of the people at home do not talk to me anymore except my dad. However, I am still not in terms of my mom and my little brother whom I have fought with. Until now, no one wants to talk with each other.

Each day, I am pretending that everything is relatively fine. However, I am dying inside due to all the feelings that I cannot show nor tell everyone. We are already used to the fact will be less likely to go back to us. Even the people closest to her, Frida, and Isabella is starting to get used that their friend is not around. However, every second period of the day, I am always looking at the door, hoping that Agatha will probably enter the room. The same thing that she did a year ago.

But it did not.

Instead, it becomes a joke by everyone in the class.

"Is Franz waiting for someone?"

"Waiting for the teacher?"

"Probably, just looking at the window. Looking for a bird."

"No, waiting for a plane!"

"Ugh! Just shut up!"

And I am not seating to my usual seat anymore. I am now seating in the middle of the classroom, slightly away from the window. This is the first time that I am out to the usual seat arrangement, but I am glad that I am now finally away from my isolation.

After the whole day, I am attending the art club activity to have a meeting or continue the things that we must do. And after that, go home and stay in my bedroom and do my assignments and review my notes.

~~

One afternoon after our classes, we are doing some art pieces that we are going to display in the school's museum for the next exhibit. While most of us are painting on the canvas, others are either in front of the laptop editing pictures or making a diorama about the capitals around the world.

However, our adviser, my art teacher last year went inside and make an announcement. "We are going to participate in an art contest." She happily announced while holding the poster of it.

We read the poster that she is holding. It is said that the contest will have a prize, which is for me is a bit necessary because we are receiving the right funding from the school.

"What will happen if we join there?" I asked.

"It is your chance to show talents in arts and give recognition to the school." She shortly explained.

I saw the interest of mostly all the members, especially the seniors just because of the prize. And I do not see that the seniors should not join this contest and instead, just give it to the juniors as they needed this experience than us.

"Seniors! Don't join you there." I uttered.

They look at me with sourness as I ruin their willpower to join there.

"I give the juniors chance to join the competition so they will have experience in more important competitions like in the Division Cultural and Academics Meet next year. This competition will give them much training to improve their skills and explore the genres they can draw." I justified my answer earlier.