Part 5

Words:

1- Kuya (Filipino word) older brother. Also called to a male person.

Nearly three weeks and four days had passed, Agatha's seat is not occupied. She was absent for a long time and everybody was worried about her. I am skeptical if we can be able to practice to the play and they will follow us. Luckily, they did follow us and helped us, Frida, Evan, and I, all the things that need to be done. Doing the props and finding for the costumes of the actors.

When it comes to the incoming events of the school, it is unusual that it was not Agatha who is going to announce those. Most of the time she along with the P.R.O will announce it and plans it immediately and they will do that once the teacher was not around or during breaks.

Today's announcement is not different, no teacher is around but no one is listening to the P.R.O and often bullied by Agatha's admirers. She was going to announce the contest for the Love Month event.

Every event that we have was always anticipated by everyone in the class and we are happy to participate in every event. However, this event fell under the radar as everybody does not care about it. Most of us are sleeping on it and not talk about it. However, this time the officer in front of the room and doing everything to discuss the event to them but no one was listening. I felt pity as she cannot control everyone. I walked in the aisle going in front of the room. As I stood up in front, I can see and hear my classmates do crazy antics and make noises. Evan meanwhile is smirking, anticipating that I might do something every outrageous.

"St. Carmel! Shut the f*ck up!"

My voice spreads till to the other room. The noisy room became silent. They finally stop doing everything that they are doing and went back to their seats.

"Yes! Shut the hell up and listen to her!"

"Go on and speak," I said to her and get back on my seat.

She starts discussing everything that will happen to Valentine's event. I decided to participate in the poster making contest which has a theme about "Love". A lot of my classmates are not interested in the event and sees is crappy.

"I don't know why we are listening to this. I don't see the importance of this event."

"Me either. I do not understand why we need to celebrate it. What for?"

As hear the statements of my classmates, I could not help but agree. However, they have forgotten that we are always doing this year and I am the only one who has misgivings about it. I can see the hypocrisy in this room, as last year they anticipated this event just because Agatha was there. I noticed that some of my classmates especially Agatha's admirers' seating in front of me do not bother to listen to the announcement.

Frida being always the savage went in front of them and scolded them, "Hypocrites, shut up or leave the room?"

After this, they finally close their mouths and eventually leave the room. They went back when our next teacher arrives.

~~

I was walking on my way home along with Frida, and Evan.

I now express how I feel to those people earlier. "I was annoyed at the people in front of me."

"Who?" asked by the two.

"Remember those two boys who dissed the two of us earlier, Evan?"

"Oh! Those knuckleheads." He casually said.

Frida also recognizes the persons I am talking about, "Agatha's admirers, or I would prefer to be called STALKERS!" she madly shouted while we are walking near the house of one of our classmates.