Part 7

"Cous! What are doing right now?"

"I am fine Kuya!"

"Where are going to study in college?"

"I don't know yet Kuya. I am still in my junior year!"

"Yeah! I remember."

You have a quite long conversation because this the first time we see each other after the vacation in Norway last December.

"How's college?"

"Franz don't bother to ask that question. I don't have a proper answer."

"Come on Joachim! You nearly fail one of your subjects and you are an irregular student at the university." His father divulged while cooking our dinner.

He exclaims, "Dad, seriously!"

After talking to him for almost two hours I finally asked him about the ticket.

"Bro, I have a favor. You're going to have a concert three weeks by right now, right?"

"Yeah!"

"Can you please give me a ticket for my friend? She was a big fan of your band and she wants to attend there at least once in her lifetime."

"I don't know if I still have a spare. I am supposed to give it to my friends at school."

He went to his room. It took him nearly ten minutes until he went back to the couch and gave the gold. "I thought I already gave it to them. They would not attend the concert anyways because of the summer classes. Give one to her and attend there, okay?"

"Okay!"

~~

 "Good morning Franz!" greeted by Evan and Agatha seating beside each other.

I nodded and coldly greeted them back, "Hello. Good morning!" and walk to my seat. However, they went near to me and teases me. "Bro, what is happening? You are becoming a slug again!" Evan exclaimed.

"What's wrong again?" Agatha laughingly questioned.

They continued to tease my beg for me to smile. While I look at them preparing myself for the demanding review.

The bell ring, nearly deafening everyone in the room. The bell was louder today than yesterday, and this was irritating to all of us. The instructor from the review center arrived in the room and started the brief lesson in Math before answering the mock exam that was made by the center themselves. We do not have any break time as we need to finish it immediately after the two hours lecture. Leaving us hungry.

Twelve in the afternoon, we finally have our lunch break.

"The exam was so horrible!" Frida expressed her despair by slamming the reviewer in her table.

"Dude, chill! We have to review hard so we can pass to the biggest universities in the Metro." Fredrick reclaimed.

We finally ate our lunch and relax for a bit. The mock exam consumed the mental energy of everyone and some of us even slept after eating. The next will be Science which is another draining subject. Same with the earlier subject, two hours of sleepy lectures and one hour of the mock exam and check it and questions to the parts that we do not understand.

The three decided to go to Bonifacio Global City and stroll there. Therefore, I and Agatha walked together going to our homes. Both of us walked into the village going to Gate 2 where her brother is waiting for her.

"Where is brother studying?" I asked.

"He was studying in UP Diliman. I heard that Frida's brother were classmates until her brother shifted in another course at the university." She replied.