Part 6

"Guys, faster!" shouted by everyone in the theater.

Everybody was running back and forth in the backstage to prepare everything in the stage, from the stage props to the curtain, until to the outfits of each character.

Our classmate who was on the stage shouted, "Ten minutes!"

Meanwhile, while everybody was still running busy doing their task, I stare at Agatha and noticed something. She appears to be a bit frail and sluggish. I am aware of how she moves when it comes to this situation and she was not like that. I could understand that she may be tired due to what we have done to the past four days, passing all the requirements and projects to pass next year. She was helping the characters in their outfits and make-up on the dressing area of the backstage.

I am on the other side of the backstage as we are preparing the props later, so we do not have problems in putting the props immediately after each scene. However, I heard someone fall on the ground. At first, I tried to ignore it as I am too busy doing this but when my classmates run fast and were alarmed on what they saw.

"Five minutes!"

The sound when from the dressing area and my classmates were screaming and panicking. I saw frail Agatha lying on the floor, she is still conscious but still weak. She was holding her head and on a sturdy table on her right. I was supposed to run near to her to help her to stand up. My classmates immediately help her to stand up.

"Sorry about that. I still fine." She casually said while maintaining her balance on the table.

"No! Sit down and rest. I am going to oversee them this time." Evan strongly demanded.

Despite Agatha's misgivings, she was still not allowed to move nor to help to do what she was supposed to do. While all of us are running back and forth, she was seating near the piano that we force to put there and watching us. I look at her again and I saw tears in her cheeks.

Since no one is looking nor here in this area, I walk near to her and wipe her tears using my handkerchief that was in a pocket in the whole time.

"Don't cry. It is okay, we will be going to take care of this. Do not worry about our classmates, they are helping each other to accomplish this. Just take a rest and later we are going to have a party after this."

She smiled and felt a little bit of relief that we are going to be fine despite that she was not moving with us.

"Agatha, I am going to bring you to the clinic," Frida commanded.

Agatha stands up while holding Frida's hand and walk slowly going to the clinic.

The play already started. The backstage was filled with running people, fixing the characters' clothes and the props. They were also quite busy fixing the lines that they will read and so on. The play lasted for more than four hours.

Our performance was according to the audiences are comparable to a professional theater group performance. My teacher applauded our performance and praising us for this play. At least all the efforts, sleepless, and anxious days have finally paid off.

After the performance, they have a small party inside of our room. Someone brought a palabok, puto, cake, and bottles of soft drinks. However, I have not seen Agatha since after her nearly collapsing.

"Evan, have you seen Agatha?" I asked.

"She was there. Eating." He replied while pointing at her.

She sits in the corner along with Frida and Isabella, eating. I am delighted she was now feeling well than earlier. I walked following Evan and sat beside him. After a few hours, I finally ate something that I can now call "food". I have not eaten anything because of the preparation of this play and only eating crackers and water. I am not fond of eating but sometimes you still need to chow down a bit.